Chambers & Chambers Wine Merchants is a San Francisco based wine importer and distributor that has successfully operated in California and Hawaii for 45 years. We are currently seeking a creative, hardworking individual with proven wine knowledge who wants to get a kick-start in the wine industry to join our growing team.
• Website maintenance (California and Hawaii): Perform website updates to ensure accuracy on producer bios, products, labels, bottle shots, press scores, etc;
• Coordinate set up of all sales meetings, trade shows and special promotional events in both Northern and Southern California;
• Create, track and follow-up on pre-arrival offerings and other tracking forms utilized by the sales department;
• Collaborate with Marketing Manager on design, layout and publishing of the company price book to ensure product offerings and pricing are current and accurate;
• Coordinate with pricing/purchasing and Brand Managers to announce all new vintages, stock notices, last calls and restriction changes;
• Coordinate winery visits for members of Trade, distribution of samples and merchandise;
• Assist Marketing Manager with developing digital content including but not limited to high quality sales/promotional material such as sell sheets and point of sales material for distribution to sales staff
• Assist Sales Analyst and perform back up duties on product allocation requests and other administrative duties.
Requirements/Qualifications for this position:
• Strong analytical skills with a goal oriented attitude
• Excellent communicator, both verbal and written
• Intense attention to detail with accuracy and consistency
• Outstanding organizational skills and time management abilities
• Demonstrated knowledge of wine, wine making and wine-producing regions and grape varietals
• Solid computer skills including MS Excel and MS Office Suite
• Intermediate knowledge of Adobe Suite Software, In-Design and Photoshop
• Position requires some travel for industry events and meetings
• An eye for visual design and strong ability to envision what others cant
• Highly desired individual with creative and innovative thinking
• 1 – 2 years of experience or in a similar capacity, strongly preferred but not required
Chambers & Chambers offers a competitive salary and comprehensive benefits package including health insurance, 40lK with company matching, paid vacation and holidays. Other perks include a dog-friendly office environment, employee discounts on wine and access to world-class wine tastings and events.
EOE Race/Color/Religion/Sex/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity/National Origin/Protected Veteran/Disability Status***
Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
**This position is not eligible for relocation.