Established, highly-successful Wine & Spirits Distributor seeks a District Sales Manager for the Eastern Washington market. The position is based out of Spokane, Washington. The right candidate needs to be a proven leader who is able to inspire their team to achieve assigned goals and reach new levels of sales within the territory. Sales ability is a requirement, along with a strong attention to detail and no less than 5 years experience in the Wine & Spirits business.
Responsibilities will include:
• Managing a team of sales representatives in Eastern Washington
• Review and set goals for representatives
• Manage territory growth
• Actively sell to customers within territory above and beyond the sales representative calls
• Manage local chains where assigned
• Ride with sales representatives when necessary to train and teach
You must be able to lift up to 50 pounds, walk, bend, reach, kneel and stoop and must pass a drug and physical abilities test. Reliable transportation is required along with proof of insurance, a valid driver’s license and a clean driving record.
This is an exciting opportunity to join a dynamic and growing organization. Compensation DOE, car and phone allowance. Benefits are offered.