About the Company:
At Treasury Wine Estates (TWE) we welcome individuals who seek to make extraordinary impact. We embrace an environment where you can set about defining yourself and your career. Our global portfolio of instantly recognized wine brands includes Penfolds, Beringer, Sterling Vineyards, Etude, Stags' Leap and 19 Crimes; TWE is an organization where the sky's the limit.
As an On Premise District Manager, Metro New York, Treasury Wine Estates (TWE) can offer you the opportunity to be part of a high performing team where you will be responsible for delivering the TWE operating plan in the designated territory by working through and with TWE distributor partners.
TWE is a leading global luxury wine company that is traded on the Australian Securities Exchange (ASX). We believe in creating a culture that delivers sustainable growth -for our people, our business, and our customers.
About the Role:
Reporting to the State Manager, Metro New York, this role is accountable for building and executing against state market plans that deliver annual depletions and distribution goals and targets for TWE. This role focuses on on-premise business and distributor management covering the Metro New York area.
Your work will assist in enabling TWE to meet and exceed our sales growth targets by providing guidance and management of ongoing sales, trade channel strategies, and distribution performance.
You are collaborative, an effective communicator with a positive attitude, and self-motivated with the ability to build strong relationships and support local accounts.
You have 3+ years of field sales experience in the Adult Beverage or Wine industry, either from the supplier or distributor side. You have great business acumen, strong distributor management experience, and the ability to develop and execute against market plans.
• Bachelor's degree in Business or related area required.
• Minimum of three years previous professional outside sales experience required.
• Three-tier management experience preferred.
• Wine / alcohol beverage industry experience required.
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills required.
• Strong persuasive presentation skills, including the ability to speak before large audiences both internally or externally, required.
• Must possess strong negotiation and mediation skills with the ability to influence and motivate others to meet objectives under sometimes-restrictive timelines.
• Ability to manage tasks and to exercise independent judgment without supervision.
• Strong analytical skills required. Ability to develop customer / distributor strategies, programs, and promotions based on competitive data to meet overall company objectives while meeting customer needs essential.
• Excellent organization skills, multi-tasking, and project management skills required, including the ability to manage multiple competing priorities essential.
• Knowledge of wine, wine terms, and growing techniques not required but helpful. Passion for wine and the ability to continuously learn new wines and brands and represent effectively to customers required.
• Computer proficiency in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint), desktop publishing programs. Experience with Essbase and Pricer preferred.
• Must be a person of high integrity and commitment and possess a strong work ethic.
• Significant travel within assigned territory required.
• Valid driver's license required
• Must be able to lift a case of wine (45 pounds) up to 10 times per day
Treasury Wine Estates is an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer.
This is a Grade C role. If you are interested, please discuss your application with your manager prior to applying for the role. If you have any questions, please contact Krystal Rodriguez from Talent Acquisition on email: email@example.com