The Senior Financial Analyst, Winery Support is responsible for supporting the Estates (Napa, Sonoma, Washington) operations facility management teams (general managers, plant managers, winemakers, etc.) in the production of more than 100 Wine and Spirits brands. Serving as the face for Operations Finance for the Sonoma region, this role is responsible for developing the Annual Operating Plan (AOP), leading monthly close processes, providing reporting and actionable insights, and working with key business partners to develop plans to deliver favorability to the bottom line. This person is a member of the Operations Finance team, reports to the Manager, Operations Finance.
* Support winery operations leadership teams to deliver on strategic initiatives and KPIs
* Oversee AOP budget development for all assigned operations facilities & overhead departments
* Apply project management and best in class continuous improvement tools to focus on the right work, drive consistency across the organization, and take out non-value added work
* Lead by example - challenge business partners to help drive better overall results and decisions
* Embrace the Design to Value philosophy by leveraging our resources to their highest and best use to deliver value that delights the consumer at every price point
* Ensure financial integrity and protect the company's assets
* Is a well-rounded financial business partner, who has successfully performed within a global consumer packed goods or manufacturing organization
* Is intellectually curious and continuously challenges the status quo in search of a better way
* Has an entrepreneurial spirit, acts now, does it today
* Is competitive, wants to win
* Is a strong leader with solid communication skills - interacts equally well with experienced senior leaders and new associates.
* Can clearly articulate business issues, is comfortable with back of the envelope analysis in support of timely decisions
* Hands-on style, detail orientation and strong work ethic
* Willing to travel to facilities on a regular basis
* Has a passion for the work and wants to have fun
* Bachelor's Degree in finance or accounting required, MBA preferred
* Minimum 3-5 years' experience in a relevant positions
* Expert Excel and PowerPoint user, well versed in planning and reporting systems such as JDE, COGNOS, and Hyperion
* Ability to manage time and prioritize tasks and effectively communicate at all levels in the organization
* Highly motivated, results oriented individual who excels in a dynamic environment
* Proactively gains commitment and initiates action
ADA Physical/Mental/Workplace Requirements
* Occasional lifting up to 25 lbs.
* Sitting, working at desk/personal computer for extended periods of time
* Primary work environment is professional corporate office
Finance & Accounting
Constellation Brands is committed to a continuing program of equal employment opportunity. All persons have equal employment opportunities with Constellation Brands, regardless of their sex, race, color, age, religion, creed, sexual orientation, national origin or citizenship, ancestry, physical or mental disability, medical condition (cancer or genetic characteristics), marital status, gender (including gender identity or gender expression), familial status, military or veteran status, genetic information, pregnancy, childbirth, breastfeeding, or related conditions (or any other group or category within the framework of the applicable discrimination laws and regulations).