Vino Farms is a well-established vineyard management company responsible for producing high quality wine grapes in a sustainable and profitable manner for our clients. This is a great opportunity for the right person to grow and become an integral part of this progressive family business. The company has a long history of integrity and is considered an industry leader. We are a dynamic company which provides an exciting, fast paced environment, a competitive compensation and a robust benefit plan. If you are an exceptional individual with a strong work ethic and are looking for a great career opportunity, then we invite you to join our team. We are looking for a candidate who is willing and able to supervise staff with strong leadership skills, is efficient and committed to team work. You will need the ability to do the following:
• Supervise various levels of employees
• Planning and coordinating crews, equipment, materials and tools
• Supervise pesticide and other material applications to the vineyards
• Supervising irrigation/fertilizing program
• Supervising preparation of timesheets
• Reporting injuries and caring for injured workers
• Excellent oral and written communications skills and the ability to communicate with different personalities.
• Ability to work in a fast paced environment.
• Good computer skills with the ability to develop spreadsheets using Excel.
• 5+ yrs experience – Ag Management
• Degree in Viticulture and/or Ag Business preferred
• Bilingual – Spanish a plus
• QAL License required
• PCA License preferred
Vino Farms offers a competitive salary based on experience level + award winning benefits. Vino Farms was recently named to the Wine Industry’s Top 10 Best in Benefits by Milliman. Our benefits include health/dental/vision/ Life/AD&D/LTD, a 401(k) plan with a company match, and a company provided vehicle and smart phone.