Position Summary: The Catalog Production Assistant provides data entry and fact-checking support. This entry-level position is responsible for the bulk of the data entry process for catalog production and provides direct support to the catalog team.
Key responsibilities and essential job functions include, but are not limited to:
• Enter wine descriptions and assessment notes into the catalog production software
• Verify entries to ensure accuracies
• Research wine values
• Organize and archive sale data
• Check each lot estimate to ensure its within established increments
• Manage photo requests for clients
• Research wine reviews & tasting notes
• Research producer text to include in the catalog as necessary
Desired skills and experience:
• Four year degree required; interest in wine is a plus!
• Must be a team player who is detail-oriented and understands the meaning of a deadline
• Requires a strong work ethic with the ability to work independently and with a strong eye for details
• Strong communication skills, both verbal and written, are essential