Are you looking for an opportunity to be a change agent for a growing Fortune 400 alcohol beverage company? Do you like problem solving and comfortable with change? Do you want to lead a functional transformation which will improve business process effectiveness and efficiencies? If so, this may be the role you've been waiting for.
As the Procurement Operations Manager, you will provide leadership to a team of 4+ Sr. Buyers / Buyers and be the Site Business Partner lead for several bottling sites. You will lead your team to ensure inbound supply of dry-goods is delivered on-time and in full. You will also be responsible for working with functional counter parts to develop the strategic buying plan to strike the right balance between supply stability and lowest total acquisition cost. The manager will also support quality in driving supplier material quality issue resolution.
This role works closely with internal cross functional teams such as quality, supply planning and production to enable manufacturing footprint shifts and align the buying plan with production and supply plans. The manager will be responsible for assessing purchase order accuracy and leading the team to improve supplier on time and in-full delivery performance. The manager will also partner with the Director of Procurement Strategic Initiatives to re-design and stand up a new operating model for the Procurement Operations Team.
This position reports to the Director, Procurement Strategic Initiatives and can be based in Lodi or Napa, CA
* Develop and utilize historical demand models to inform the strategic buying plan
* Establishing procurement order streams to match supply and production plans
* Manage supplier performance to ensure timely deliveries and quality compliance
* Develop and utilize metrics to measure and improve team performance
* Manage contract compliance for key categories of spend and suppliers
* Lead your team to resolve payment issues with suppliers and accounts payable
* Partner with internal customers to stand up new purchase to pay processes
* Help reduce dry goods waste
* Manage the Procure to Pay process for several commodities
* 5-8 years procurement or supply chain experience, 4+ years managing a team
* 2+ years of Supplier Relationship Management (i.e. Root Cause Evaluation, Corrective Action Implementation and Supplier Score carding)
* Strong leadership and verbal presentation skills
* Knowledge of total cost of acquisition development and budgeting
* Bachelor's Degree in Business Management, Engineering, Sciences and or related field;
* Demonstrated aptitude to solve problems
* Ability to build effective partnerships with production planning and quality
* A familiarity with MRP, JD Edwards' ERP and SAP ERP systems
* Deep understanding of Purchase to Pay processes
* Mastery of Microsoft Office Suite - Excel, Access, PowerPoint, Project etc.
* 10+ years corporate work experience
* Change management experience
* Intermediate understating of Sales and Operations Planning processes
* Deep understanding of production planning and or supply planning processes
* Lean / Green Belt Certification
* Graduate degree Preferred (MS or MBA)
* Must be able to stand, walk, sit
* Must be able to move up to 55 lbs
* Use hands to handle or feel; reach with hands and arms
* Climb or balance stairs/ladders
* Stoop, kneel, crouch or crawl; talk and hear
* Must have close vision, distant vision, and ability to adjust focus, peripheral vision
* Must be able to stand for extended periods of time
* Must have a valid driver's license and be able to drive a car
* Travel 15% of the time
Operations and Production
Constellation Brands is committed to a continuing program of equal employment opportunity. All persons have equal employment opportunities with Constellation Brands, regardless of their sex, race, color, age, religion, creed, sexual orientation, national origin or citizenship, ancestry, physical or mental disability, medical condition (cancer or genetic characteristics), marital status, gender (including gender identity or gender expression), familial status, military or veteran status, genetic information, pregnancy, childbirth, breastfeeding, or related conditions (or any other group or category within the framework of the applicable discrimination laws and regulations).