At Folio, employees with a proven track record of success are considered Stunning Colleagues. We seek to have an organization filled with Stunning Colleagues. We’ve found a Folio Stunning Colleague will possess the following characteristics:
Passionate – displays a true interest in their profession and Folio
Driven – completes tasks, achieves goals, doesn’t give up
Leader – behaves with confidence that inspires others to be better
Curious – routinely questions process or methods to find better ways of doing things; always wants to learn
Optimistic – approaches problems or day to day work in a welcoming and positive manner
Accountable – takes ownership of their duties and responsibilities
Collaborative – enjoys and welcomes opportunities to work with others and listens to ideas from colleagues
Flexible – understands and is able to shift direction or priorities on a regular basis
Creative – thinks outside the box to find new or better ways to do things
Listens – takes time to actively listen to and understand the true needs of a customer before beginning work
Strives for Mutual Success – gives credit to others, demonstrates desire for others to succeed as much as or more than self
Responsible for the processing and shipping of wholesale domestic orders and direct-import orders from the point of receipt through shipment from the warehouses, including review and resolution of allocation and inventory problems with distributors and business managers. Also responsible for processing export orders. Position reports to Logistics & Inventory Manager.
Direct Import, Domestic, and Export Order Processing (60%)
• Receive purchase orders from distributors, process, track and invoice.
• Process and communicate with multiple warehouses on order fulfillment.
• Prepare and provide customs documentation for distributor brokers on direct imports.
• Enter and manage allocations, confirm pricing and shipments with distributors and Business Managers.
• Monitoring of inventory levels at multiple warehouses to minimize out of stock situations and business disruption.
Internal Support (20%)
• Process wine and POS shipment requests from Business Managers and all departments within Folio.
• Order and arrange shipments of Folio brands bottling supplies.
• Arrange special labeling and delivery of event shipments to various locales across the US.
• Support Folio’s Export Manager and export customers through all aspects of export shipments and documentation.
• Confirm orders, out of stocks, new vintages, etc. with distributors customers.
• Research and respond to inventory availability, allocation, invoicing, and order processing questions from Business Managers.
• Respond to and resolve order and inventory issues regarding orders with the warehouse.
• Keep Export Manager updated on the status of current export orders.
Inventory Analysis (10%)
• Assist and provide back up to the logistics manager with inventory management and replenishment.
Providing information or redirect questions to Foliopolis. (0%)
• Research and resolve customer service related questions if answers are not readily found on Foliopolis.
Education/Experience: High school diploma or general education degree (GED) and 1-2 years related experience. Previous warehouse experience desirable.
Skills: Excellent analytical skills, accurate and reliable. Attention to detail and thoroughness in identifying and resolving problems. Strong organizational and coordination skills, with the ability to manage and prioritize multiple projects. Able to work as part of a team and coordinating team activities when needed. Excellent verbal and written English communication skills. Comfortable working in a dynamic work environment. Good computer skills (Word, Excel, database). Basic math and calculator skills.
Knowledge: General accounting procedures and organization.
EOE. No Phone Calls, No Recruiters.