Very exciting spirits brand made by a small but growing distilled spirits company seeking a full-time person to manage our bottling line staff and run our shipping and receiving.
We are located at our Treasure Island location (between Oakland and San Francisco).
The successful candidate must be able to find reliable transportation to our location for the hours of 8am to 5pm each day Monday to Friday.
Experience in wine, beer, or distilled spirits production is preferred but not necessary.
• Detail ordered for Quality Control
• Able to coach and manage others
• Strong communicator
• Good computer skills (email primarily)
• Well organized to manage inventory
• A creative problem solver!
• Position operates in a professional office/warehouse environment
• Working environment has exposure to both indoors and outdoors
• Ability to perform tasks requiring bending, stooping, standing, and twisting in the performance of various tasks
• Occasionally required to climb or balance; stoop, kneel, crouch, or crawl
• Must be able to occasionally lift and carry weights of up to 50 pounds at varying frequencies
• Ability to stand for long periods of time
This is a great opportunity for anyone who wants to make a career in the craft spirits industry. Who is willing to do the hard work while we grow.
Please send the resume. All applicants must be 21 or older.