TB Tonnellerie /cooperage
Our cooperage , a wine industry supplier of oak barrels , is seeking for a new sale manager , an experienced Sales Consultant for Napa and Sonoma wine market
We offer an exciting career opportunity with a high potentiel to develop for a well-organized and loyal individual. The ideal candidate for this role will bring to the company exceptional sales and relationship building skills. Our dynamic sales environment fosters heavy communication and a collaborative working model that includes working with our Customer Service, Technical and Accounting teams, to develop deep and lasting partnerships with our customers. New account development is at the forefront of this position but you will also be in charge of existing clients.Our sales director will assure your training the first month.
• Manage and plan daily, weekly and monthly visits to wineries within a given territory to promote and sell barrels and reach agreed upon goals.
• Seek out new customer opportunities and maintain strong relationships with established customers.
• Set annual territory budget by quantity and revenue.
• Participate in the implementation of the annual Strategic Deployment Plan.
• Manage expense account and stay within budgeted goals.
• Maintain excellent communication with customers .
• Take part in events to market product line such as wines and trade shows.
• Keep up on competitive information and industry changes; maintain close awareness of all competitors, their products and pricing.
• Demonstrate loyalty and a high level of integrity.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILL AND EXPERIENCE:
• Bachelor’s degree in Business, Economics, Viticulture,.
• .5 YEARS OF SALES EXPERIENCE WITH THE WINE PRODUCTION INDUSTRY IS A NECESSARY EXPERIENCE
• Highly motivated by personal and professional success.
• Strong sales skills, specifically conversational acuity, phone prospecting and follow-up skills.
• Database management skills including customer profile updates, meeting notes, customer specifications and order entry.
• Organized with high attention to detail, independent and self-sufficient.
• Excellent verbal and written presentation skills that effectively communicate the competitive advantages of our products.
• Experience in building solid relationships with customers and providing excellent customer service.
• Passionate about the wine industry .
• Able to travel both domestic and most probably internationally once or twice per year.
-competitive Salary + Commissions + Bonus Plan
Contact Information: Jean Hubert