Do you have a passion for leading a team? Are you known as the go-to person for Operations? Do you enjoy leading people? If so, keep reading! As the Bottling Manager you will lead the Bottling leadership team and focus on driving Key Performance Indicators (KPIs), implementation of new processes, and Continuous Improvement. This role will create and promote an inclusive and innovative team environment. You will manage the team on best practices and establish standard policies and procedures while also mentoring and leading the department. The Bottling Manager will report to Director of Operations.
* Oversees execution of operations with regards to Bottling and Sanitation to ensure production objectives are met by monitoring line efficiencies, taking corrective action, and adjusting procedures/process when necessary.
+ Analyzes plant operation and key metrics to ensure the facility maintains high level of efficiency.
+ Manage, coach, and develop a high performing Operations team that meets agreed objectives, and which delivers best practice results, added value, and continuous improvement.
+ Establish performance expectations and conduct performance reviews for all employees.
+ Establish and maintain a collaborative, partnering, and team-oriented work environment.
+ Promote a culture of trust, safety and respect.
+ Ensures safety/accident prevention programs are communicated, that employees are properly trained, and that there is compliance with all safety policies and procedures.
+ Develops and implements measures to improve production methods, equipment performance, and quality of product. Drive a culture of Continuous Improvement.
+ Drive cleaning and organization values in Operations.
+ Spearheading operations to maximize utilization of resources to achieve departmental efficiency and budget adherence.
+ Build strategic working relationships with peers, vendors, and regulatory agencies in achieving and maintaining the accuracy and consistent flow of information, execution of procedures, and performance of overall operations.
+ Establish and maintain procedures and guidelines for ISO, RMP/PSM, HazMat, and other programs and certifications.
* Bachelor's Degree and 6-8 years' experience.
* 5 + years of Operations leadership experience
* Working knowledge and proven application of process controls and process improvement techniques including Lean and Continuous Improvement.
* 4+ years of Food & Beverage experience.
* Six Sigma to create a proactive work environment that is focused on continuous improvement at the best cost.
Physical Requirements/Work Environment
* Must be at least 21 years of age.
* Must be able to sit and/or stand for long periods of time and work on a computer for extended periods.
* Lifting may be required.
+ Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
* Works outdoors/indoors
* Works in warm/cold climates
* Works in high places
* Works on wet surfaces
* Is exposed to loud noise, fumes and/or toxic chemicals
* Works near moving, mechanical parts and lift truck traffic
* Must be able to move up to 55 lbs.
* Primary office environment may be production/distribution setting
Operations and Production
Constellation Brands is committed to a continuing program of equal employment opportunity. All persons have equal employment opportunities with Constellation Brands, regardless of their sex, race, color, age, religion, creed, sexual orientation, national origin or citizenship, ancestry, physical or mental disability, medical condition (cancer or genetic characteristics), marital status, gender (including gender identity or gender expression), familial status, military or veteran status, genetic information, pregnancy, childbirth, breastfeeding, or related conditions (or any other group or category within the framework of the applicable discrimination laws and regulations).