About the Company
Treasury Wine Estates (TWE) is one of the world's largest wine companies, listed on the Australian Securities Exchange (ASX). The Company has a rich heritage and a portfolio of some of the most recognized and awarded wine brands in the world, including Penfolds, Pepperjack, Wynns, Beaulieu Vineyard, Beringer, Wolf Blass, 19 Crimes, Matua, Chateau St Jean, Sterling Vineyards, Gabbiano, Lindeman's and Rawson's Retreat. TWE is focused on portfolio premiumization and brand-led marketing, with world-class production facilities in internationally recognized wine regions. The Company sources grapes from a mix of owned, leased and third-party vineyards. Employing approximately 3,400 winemakers, viticulturists, sales, marketing, distribution and support staff across the globe, TWE's wine is sold in more than 100 countries around the world. Learn more about Treasury Wine Estates at www.tweglobal.com
About the Role
This role delivers both wine club and cellar door direct marketing focus to key brands in the DTC portfolio; maintaining core communications and sales tools to drive club conversion and member retention experience, and acting as primary driver of the execution of promotional advertising, communications, and collateral needs to deliver against demand generation targets. You will be working closely with key stakeholders including, site leads, brand marketing, creative and the DTC central marketing teams to drive qualified traffic, develop new business opportunities, and maintain a consistent brand voice.
• Advertising - design and implementation of digital and print ads for demand gen (tastings & events)
• Email marketing - support content, digital assets, and email development for consumer engagement and conversion campaigns for demand generation and event promo
• Management of Wine Club Communications -Includes newsletter development, centralized master wine notes development and archiving for DTC team reference, e-communication development (ship notify & will call reminder), club run QA involvement.
• Collateral Development and Maintenance - Lead the development of all club conversion collateral used in the tasting rooms and traffic driving collateral needed for both event and general tasting demand generation. Includes club brochures, membership cards, thank you notes, welcome kits, promotional rack cards, tasting passes, event bag stuffers, and tasting room signage. Maintain inventories and reprint as needed.
• Website content/optimization - visitation & club content, SEO improvement, monthly evaluation and update of wine club, event, and tasting offering details on proprietary websites as well as external listing/postings.
• Manage Winery E-Communication, Timing & Positioning - Develop promotional email campaigns for winery events and tastings. Coordinate a comprehensive calendar of wine club, ecommerce and event email communications. Create a cohesive voice for each brand so that messaging and cadence of emails is consistent and appropriate.
• Reporting & Tracking - contribution to monthly wine club reporting, redemption tracking (tasting room demand generation), and purchased media impressions reporting.
• Budget Management - own expense tracking and vendor invoice processing for all managed projects
• Bachelor degree preferred
• 2-3 years related experience in Marketing
• Wine knowledgeable - thorough understanding of wine, the industry, and Napa & Sonoma Valleys
• Ability to multi-task effectively - work under pressure, set priorities, and accomplish a wide variety of tasks
• Strong writing & copy proofing skills
• Demonstrated proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite and an understanding of e-mail and website mechanics
• Salesforce and Ewinery experience preferred