We are looking for a Chain Sales Consultant to support the Sacramento/Central Valley territory.
Starting pay is $16.25 per hour.
• Chain Sales Consultant must follow daily schedule and ensure all accounts listed are visited and merchandised per each retailer's standards.
• Chain Sales Consultant should check with each account's Chain Division Account Executive for any special requests and/or instructions (i.e. displays, end caps, etc.)
• Facilitate monthly Programs in chains and compliance
• Chain Sales Consultant is responsible for proper pricing of goods and relaying any issues or discrepancies to a Chain Manager
• Be attentive to all products and placements. Should walk the aisles checking shelves and make sure that all products are faced forward, POS is hung, end caps are properly displayed, and if the store has enough inventory of all products.
• Sell in placements off of approved list and maximize opportunity for additional sales
• Chain Sales Consultant must be attentive and respectful to the needs of each account. In addition to merchandising the products sent to the store that day, rep must check back stock and check in with the department buyer or representative prior to leaving the account to ensure their needs and expectations are met.
• Each account should be left in pristine condition. Back stock and boxes should never be left out on the floor for others to handle. Empty boxes should be disposed of in the designated area per each account's procedures. All bottles are to be dust free and vintages will be rotated on the shelves when necessary. POS, Necker's or shelf talkers should be displayed and placed neatly and straight.
• Chain Sales Consultant must submit daily recap report to Division Manager. Report must be comprehensive with complete detailing of time spent in accounts
• Meets agreed upon goals and objectives effectively and in a timely manner.
• Arrives at work, appointments, meetings and all work-related functions on time and as scheduled.
Because this position requires the constant handling of merchandise, Chain Sales Consultants must be prepared to travel, drive, and engage in considerable physical activity. You will have to be willing and able to lift and move products in this job, and the use of proper safety practices and equipment will be essential. Such as but not limited to
• Lifting a minimum weight of 40 pounds
• Able to bend over, move a minimum of 40 pounds
• Able to build large displays/ end caps
• Able to climb and or be on a ladder
• Significant travel by auto
Experience Level Required: None
Education Level Required: High School/G.E.D.