Join an exciting and rapidly growing startup company utilizing cutting-edge digital marketing, eCommerce tools, and action-based strategies to sell our products. Our company, FlyWithWine, was born in Napa and is dedicated to making travel with wine safe and easy for wine lovers around the world.
FlyWithWine presents a friendly, fast-paced professional environment that constantly strives to improve our customer service experience. Employees are encouraged to bring the personality traits that are unique to each of them and to express themselves in a professional manner to construct a positive workplace.
Laughter and music are normal parts of our everyday work life. We believe in supporting and empowering our team to constantly become better decision makers for FlyWithWine and in life.
Location: Downtown Napa, CA
Office Type: Warehouse / Industrial co-shared with office space
Full-Time: Job Type Regular
Benefits: Medical, Dental, and 401k
The goal of your position: To reach excellence in the daily management and fulfillment of shipping operations.
Your main tasks will include:
• Assume major responsibility for shipping, receiving, and safe storage of products
• Unload and properly handle all inbound/outbound merchandise
• Secure merchandise properly to allow for safe movement through the distribution center
• Verify articles received against the corresponding paperwork. Note any discrepancies to ensure 100% inventory accuracy
• Remove and properly document all damages found or caused on inbound/outbound merchandise
• Properly store/stage all pallets in assigned locations
• Maintain a clean and safe work area in all locations within the distribution center
• Contribute to an environment where FlyWithWine culture is a strong and living reality that embraces the diversity of co-workers and customers
• Assume responsibility for other tasks and projects as assigned
• Assist customers in the showroom by answering questions and demonstrating product capabilities
• Process sales with POS device for customers
• Attend customer-facing trade shows to promote products in surrounding areas
Your knowledge, skills, and experience include:
• Previous warehouse experience preferred
• Fluent in English, both written and spoken
• Be able to lift up to 50lbs
• Comfortable working with shipping software
• Be able to lift, sit, stand, and walk for periods of time
• Be a dynamic, team player that is self-motivated and confident in making independent decisions and problem-solving.
• A clear understanding of and a passion for FlyWithWine values and principles
• Amazon knowledge/skills a plus
• Work Location: High-volume, fast-paced warehouse, and office environment
• Physical/Mental Demands (essential functions): Rapid task-oriented warehouse environment