Pacific Union Co. supports the most prestigious wineries in the Napa Valley. Our employees are committed to providing excellence in service and customer satisfaction.
We are currently recruiting a Bilingual Payroll and HR Associate. This position provides payroll, safety and administrative support for the Farm and Production Teams. Maintains confidentiality and upholds integrity while providing the upmost in exceptional customer service.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
• Analyzes, prepares, inputs, processes and reconciles payroll. Uses ADP and ExakTime systems to produce accurate and timely payroll. Ensures compliance with all applicable state and federal wage and hour laws.
• Administers payroll-related functions
• Responds to all payroll-related inquiries
• Maintain records of all payroll transactions and interactions with employees and partners. Ensure overall record maintenance is consistent and complies with IRS record retention guidelines.
• Maintain up-to-date knowledge of payroll requirements and best practices and continually reassess our compliance with them.
• Prepares weekly, monthly, quarterly and year-end reports.
• Assists Vineyard and Winery with interviews.
• Provides translation for offer letters, training materials, performance evaluation, policies and procedures.
• Distribute Workers’ Compensation kits to new workgroups, report new claims, monitor claims and return-to-work program; respond to carrier/claims adjusters’ inquiries.
• Assist with completion of Employment verification in accordance with Company Policy.
• Assists with administration of safety programs, investigates accidents, and prepares reports.
• Purchase, organize and distribute department uniforms.
• Manage Safety shoe program and introduce to new employees.
• File and maintain safety binder for FARM and Production Teams.
• Assists with training sessions, monthly safety field observations and inspections, safety projects.
• Assures required labor law posters/information is in place.
• Ensures all I-9’s are maintained.
• Order and distribute vineyard office supplies.
• Sort and distribute incoming mail.
• Coordinate temp labor during harvest.
• Monitor and order office supplies and materials.
• Ensure area is clean and presentable before and at end of day.
NON-ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Performs all related duties as assigned
• AA or equivalent, two to four years related experience, or equivalent combination of education and experience
• Must speak, read and write both English and Spanish
• Strong organizational, problem-solving, and analytical skills
• Ability to work independently and as a member of various teams and committees
• Proficient on all Microsoft programs
• Ability to deal effectively with a diversity of individuals at all organizational levels
• Ability to manage priorities and workflow
• Good judgement with the ability to make timely and sound decisions
• Effective communication skills
• Versatility, flexibility, and a willingness to work within constantly changing priorities with enthusiasm
Pacific Union Co. is an Equal Opportunity Employer.