Situated in the western hills of Oakville, Promontory combines the state of the art in winemaking with deep ties to Napa Valley’s past. The vineyards that supply this innovative winery lie in a remote territory that has remained hidden since the days when stagecoaches traversed its terrain en route from Napa to Sonoma. The rare convergence of soil types on the property yields red wines of unprecedented character that are unlike any others in the region. Our employees are committed to providing our patrons and guests with the finest experiences.
We are currently recruiting a Concierge for Promontory. This position will represent and communicate the culture and philosophy of Promontory by acting as a conduit for all pertinent information between guests and as a liaison between the Hospitality, Customer Relations and Fulfillment departments. The Concierge communicates and coordinates with patrons throughout the reservation and pre-arrival process and ensures coordination with the Hospitality team so that patrons’ experiences meet our highest standards. The Concierge works closely with referral sources to welcome their guests to Promontory, as well as with current and prospective subscribers for Promontory during their visit to the winery.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
• Manage inbound and outbound correspondence and requests with guests and referral sources.
• Act as a gracious gatekeeper while vetting, accommodating or working around guests’ needs.
• Prepare for visits by compiling and providing to Host(s), DMH (Director of Membership and Hospitality), Special Events team, Property Stewards, and external vendors (when applicable) all necessary information about guests’ profiles and preferences.
• Manage calendar of tastings and events in coordination with DMH, Special Event team and Host(s).
• Assist the DMH with business development outreach to referral sources.
• Coordinate direct correspondence to patrons (payment information, policies, confirmations, directions, etc.).
• Create and maintain calendar of all mailings to subscribers, guests and referral sources.
• Provide administrative support as needed to the DMH including but not limited to phone screening, errands, shipping & ordering.
• Assist with answering the main telephone line.
• Assist in creating reports as needed by the DMH.
• Create and maintain client records through internal systems (CRM).
• Assist with research for guest profiles and outreach.
• Create itineraries for patrons as needed.
• Assist with VIP visits, correspondence & scheduling.
• Assist with on-site events as needed.
• Assist with site inspections for VIP visits and events at Promontory.
• Coordinate sales and wine delivery with the appropriate department (Accounts Receivable, Inventory, and Fulfillment).
• Send a hand written, personalized thank you note when applicable.
• Capture all necessary metrics to assist the DMH in evaluating the overall performance of the hospitality program.
• Performs all related duties as assigned.
QUALIFICATIONS & REQUIREMENTS:
• A minimum of 4 years of luxury guest or hospitality experience.
• College degree.
• Passionate and knowledgeable about wine, food and agriculture, with a willingness to broaden knowledge base.
• Strong interest hospitality.
• Breadth of interest across many subjects & depth of knowledge with interest to continue learning.
• Proficient in Microsoft Excel, Word, Outlook.
• Willingness and ability to:
- Lift and handle materials weighing up to 40 pounds.
- Work overtime whenever required.
- Stand on hard surface for extended periods .
- Grasp, stoop, squat, climb stairs, push or pull, carry, and reach over shoulder.
Please email us your resume at email@example.com
Pacific Union Co. is an Equal Opportunity.