We’re a small wine producer and wine brokerage firm. Our wine brands are sold both domestically and internationally. As wine brokers, we represent high profile wineries.
We are hiring a Sales Coordinator that can work in a fast-paced environment to manage every day tasks relating to sales and order management. This position requires a self-starter with strong organization and communication skills. The ideal candidate will be able to multi task.
This position is an ideal entry-level position for an individual looking to learn more about wine management, brokerage, and sales. They will provide support to the proprietor, and have the opportunity to shadow him on his day-to-day tasks.
- Receive, verify, upload and monitor wholesale purchase orders on a daily basis
- Communicate with distributor contacts, trucking companies and warehouse personnel to ensure order status and accuracy.
- Manage and update distributor pricing database, verify & input billbacks
- Consistent & regular monitoring of inventory levels to ensure sufficient supply as well as anticipating vintage changeovers
- Administer, compile and review wholesale compliance data
- Assist the proprietor with sales strategy and development of sales network
- Work with production team to fulfill labeling, stickering and other compliance related tasks for export and special orders.
- Month-end duties including inventory reconciliation, commission processing and distributing sales data
- Manage sample shipments to buyers, press, and competitions
- Complete assignments that include sales reports, presentation materials, and other business related correspondence
- Manage day-to-day office tasks, such as filing, copying, receiving/shipping mail, ordering and maintaining office supplies, composing and creating office communication
- Strong organization
- Highly proficient in Excel
- Of legal drinking age
- Valid drivers license
- Be able to lift 35 lbs or more
- An interest the wine industry, with desire to learn more
- Willing to take on other tasks outside scope of original job position
- Strong oral and written skills
- Fluency in Mandarin is ideal, but not required
What we offer:
- Health benefits
- Access to great wines
- Ability to thrive and grow in friendly environment
- Room for growth and promotion
- Hands-on experience with a variety of projects
- Ideal location in Financial District of San Francisco – close to public transportation (BART, Muni, CalTrans, Ferry) and variety of shops and restaurants