Enartis USA, Inc. is currently recruiting for a dynamic Sustainable Viticulture Specialist. We are looking for a self-motivated, friendly and professional person who is able to support Enartis USA’s customer’s needs. This is a great opportunity for specialist to develop a business line of of Agricultural Products, namely, bio stimulants for sustainable viticulture.
WHO WE ARE
Beginning as the pioneering “Vinquiry Wine Laboratory” in the early days of the modern US wine industry, Enartis USA is now a leading supplier to the North American Wine Industry. In addition to the high-quality analytical services provided by its network of laboratories, Enartis USA is a leading supplier of winemaking products and laboratory supplies. The analytical and consulting services provided by Vinquiry Laboratories (a brand of Enartis USA), are tailored to the needs of modern winemaking and are fundamental tools in crafting great wines.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
Application Research & Technical Support:
• Promote field testing to generate efficacy data to support product reccomendations
• Continue existing relations with Universities and Research Centers and develop new ones
• Prepare technical information
• Provide technical support to customers
• Manage new product release, including developing promotional documents and presentations
• Develop and implement sales and marketing strategy for North America through direct sales and/or distribution
• Evaluate other potential business opportunities for Enartis in Viticulture
Regulatory & Compliance
• Ensure regulatory compliance in the USA, Canada and Mexico
• Review state regulations to secure product label registration in major markets
• Ensure regulatory reporting for each agency
Education/Experience: Master’s degree in Agronomy or Viticulture and Enology or minimum of 3 years of experience in Viticulture and Enology/Winemaking. Has an in-depth knowledge of grape growing, winemaking and enology.
Skills: Strong communication skills in verbal and written form. Strong organizational skills for planning and coordination. Good interpersonal and administrative skills, able to supervise a variety of work styles. Solid computer skills.
Knowledge: Microsoft Office programs.
This position is a remote position, not requiring physical presence in any of the Enartis USA offices.
Competitive salary, benefits and 401k package.