Gonzalez Byass USA is seeking a Marketing Analyst with a strong grasp of marketing tools and strategies. The ideal candidate will be able to gain a clear understanding of the company’s vision, mission and strategic objectives to help our marketing team build brand awareness and increase sales and ROI of our wine and spirit brands.
• Help with developing Gonzalez Byass USA’s marketing plans and tactics to drive market share, distribution, volume and profitability.
• Manage our distributor sales and communication program in conjunction with Sr. Brand Manager
• Support the Director of Marketing with Domecq Brandies marketing programs
• Assist the Marketing and Chain team with creating presentations for key buyers and distributors
• Update our website and Dropbox assets and updates
• POS management, allocation, and shipments
• Manage wine submissions to competitions and publications. Manage local events
• Process and track marketing invoices
• Assist our PR agencies and brand owners/representatives with travel schedules, flights, samples and other logistics. Assist the marketing and sales team with requests for
information and resources
• Prepare Excel and PowerPoint reports showing brand performance. Experience working with syndicated data in beverage alcohol channel, e.g. Nielsen or IRI, is a plus but
• Manage, organize and share all digital assets while ensuring brand consistency
• Travel to events, meetings and wineries as required for work assignments and brand education
• Other marketing roles as outlined by the Director of Marketing and Sr. Brand Manager
Minimum 2 years experience in a marketing assistant or analyst role
Beverage alcohol experience is beneficial but not required
Wine knowledge or training is a plus
Strong analytical, written and verbal reasoning skills
Demonstrates proficiency in MS Word, MS Excel and PowerPoint
MS Intermediate level Excel required including knowledge of pivot tables, look-up & if functions
ABOUT GONZALEZ BYASS
González Byass USA is a Chicago based importer for a portfolio of fine wine and spirit brands from around the world including Spain, Chile, France, Italy, Austria and the US.
We are the US subsidiary of González Byass, headquartered in Jerez de la Frontera, Spain. From its foundation in 1835, the González family has been dedicated to making fine Sherries and brandies in Jerez.
In 2016, González Byass expanded to Chile with the purchase of the Veramonte, Ritual, Primus and Neyen wine brands. The company’s latest acquisition is the family of brandies of Pedro Domecq, the market leaders in Mexico.
González Byass USA also represents a number of international wineries in the US market, as well as California’s Row Eleven.