Banville Wine Merchants is an established New York-based National Importer of Fine Wines & Spirits focused primarily on distinctive producers from Italy and France as well as a Direct Distributor in New York, New Jersey, DC and Virginia with a wholesale book that represents most of the major regions of the world. Please visit us at www.banvillewine.com to learn more about our company and portfolio.
We are a growing company with new producers coming on board regularly and are looking to add a qualified Manhattan and Brooklyn rep for an established territory
We have excellent opportunity to service top accounts in a mature territory. Strong knowledge of Italian & French wines and spirits is a plus . 2 years minimum experience in wine & spirits wholesale business. Banville Wine Merchants offers competitive compensation, significant bonus and incentive opportunities, T&E, benefits, and the ability to sell a top tier portfolio of boutique high quality wines and spirits in an incredible, dynamic work culture.
• Transition existing accounts and grow business to full potential.
• Open new accounts to build your territory.
• Provide exemplary sales and ongoing customer service for all accounts, in addition to supporting accounts with wine tastings, dinners, events, etc…
• Professionally plan and execute supplier market visits in your territory
• Attend sales meetings, annual portfolio tastings and other company events.
• Execute an overall sales strategy to meet or exceed revenue and placement goals.
Bachelor's degree preferred
Must have at least 3 years distributor wine and spirits sales experience
Knowledge of the Brooklyn and Manhattan market both on & off premise with key account relationships
Broad knowledge of fine wine a must; proficiency in Italian and French wine preferred
Must be outgoing, personable and represent the company in a professional manner
Incumbent can live anywhere within the territory
Mobility within the territory (vehicle)
Must have valid States driver’s license
Computer literate with excel skills
Ability to lift up to 40 pounds
Salary commensurate with experience.
Full Benefits to include Expense account & Travel allowance; Paid Vacation; Health, Dental and Vision insurance; 401K