Come work with our small but mighty team – from the comfort of your own home!
Kerr Cellars is a small production winery based in Napa, CA. The brand was created by professional golf star Cristie Kerr to share her passion for fine wines. We do not currently have a tasting room (although that is the dream). We operate on a virtual basis and need someone that can help make our responsibilities more efficient. That could mean gathering information, connecting with customers, organizing our digital files and calendar, and even running quick errands.
• Work from home! This is a remote position although you do need to be based in Napa, as you’ll occasionally need to run errands.
• Flexible hours. We’re happy to work with your schedule.
• Wine discounts.
A few job responsibilities include (but aren’t limited to):
• Communication via phone and email with current customers and club members.
• Handle and facilitate all will call orders and 3rd party shipping.
• General office administration as requested by the General Manager.
• Monitoring the general email account.
• Coordinate and deliver wine to the photographer when photos are needed.
• Pick up any collateral from printers when necessary.
• Some phone sales – typically to warm leads but not exclusively.
• Other projects and tasks typically arise week to week.
Wine club coordination and administration
• Call wine club members to update their billing and shipping information before club releases.
• Field all inquiries/questions/concerns from club members. You will assist them when possible or elevate the matter to the General Manager when necessary.
• Assist in setting up the club shipment bundles in Vinespring.
• Facilitate all 3rd party shipments. This means you’ll pack and deliver the wine to the shipping facility.
• Manage the club shipments to ensure all club members receive their wine. This includes keeping an eye on delivery status and notifying club members when shipments are missed.
You’ll be a perfect addition to our team if:
• You’ve worked in the wine industry before.
• You’re good at figuring things out.
• You take initiative – we work with busy people and you might need to ask more than once for something you need.
• You’re personable and have great communication skills. You know when to engage or when to get to the point.
• Basic wine knowledge is essential.
• This position requires the use of your personal vehicle with a valid drivers license and insurance.
• A personal laptop or computer to complete work.
• Ability to lift 50lbs.
• Working understanding of Office suite including word, excel, and PowerPoint.
• Comfortable using the following software or programs or the ability to learn them (some training will be provided):
• While hours will vary depending on the time of year, you can expect to work approximately 40 hours a month.
• This position is paid hourly and is DOE. Compensation is typical to industry standard.
• Sales incentives can be negotiated.
Ready to apply?
• Please contact us directly with;
A little bit about yourself
Any programs you’re familiar with
• A background check will be required for hire.
• No phone calls, please.
We look forward to hearing from you!