Domaine Select Wine & Spirits
Position: Marketing Services Associate
Reports To: Founder
The Marketing Services Associate is responsible for assisting with company and brand events, placing orders, liaison with media and suppliers as well as contributing to the on-going mission to improve our marketing strategies to support driving sales. We have an extensive and diverse portfolio of fine wines, sake, beer and craft spirits from around the world.
DSWS is drawn to those who have the innate ability to seek out new ideas, exhibit initiative, and operate in a manner that is both creative and proactive. This is a dynamic environment where individuals thrive on being a part of a growing, established, entrepreneurial company.
• Order product for events as well as points of sale for our wholesale and imports teams.
• Provide sales tools for the national and local sales teams.
• Mange company website and social media sites.
• Assist in the organization and execution of DSWS local and national events.
• Manage E-Commerce platforms (SevenFifty and Beverage Media) by adding, editing, gathering suppliers and products information.
• Serve as liaison for marketing and suppliers obtaining updated marketing materials to share with our sales team and to update our on-line channels of distribution.
• Contribute to the on-going mission to improve our marketing strategies to support driving sales.
• Bachelor’s Degree in a related field of Marketing.
• Has strong knowledge of digital marketing and overall knowledge of marketing in general.
• Experience with Adobe Creative Suite, especially Photoshop, InDesign and Illustrator is preferred.
• Maintains market intelligence, curious, creative and collaborative.
• Strong organizational and multi-tasking capabilities.
• Strong communication, listening and relationship building skills.
• Exercises good judgment and problem solving skills.
• Must be at a minimum of 21 years old.
• Must be responsible, outgoing and reliable.
• Must be able to work on tight deadlines and ability to work under that pressure.