Beautiful and popular with its main courtyard and lush gardens, visitors flock to Chateau St. Jean as it truly is the quintessential Sonoma Valley, California winery. Founded in 1973, it was the first Sonoma winery to be awarded the prestigious “Wine of the Year” award from Wine Spectator Magazine. Today, Chateau St. Jean produces an extensive portfolio of wines including Sonoma County, vineyard designated, limited production Reserve wines, and the flagship Cinq Cépages Cabernet Sauvignon.
Come join our dedicated hospitality team at Chateau St. Jean! We are looking for hard-working, customer service driven individuals to be a part of our outstanding crew. If you are passionate about wine and have hospitality experience, we want to hear from you!
• Set-up and host wine tastings and tours for guests
• Provide world class customer service to site visitors
• Assist in events, private dinners and various site activities
• Assist with restocking, inventory, wine packing and floor upkeep
• Register operations, retail sales and wine club promotions
• Must be 21 years of age
• Exemplary customer service skills
• Strong presentation skills with the ability to relay knowledge of wines and wine production
• Dynamic communication skills & positive attitude
• Clean professional appearance and excel in intercommunications and interactions
• Must be able to lift 40 + lbs (case of wine)
Apply now and become a proud member of the family that is Treasury Wine Estates today!