We are seeking a dynamic, experienced Marketing Manager for our Direct to Consumer business to design and implement campaigns focused on consumer engagement. This role leads and executes promotional campaigns, content and collateral development, and digital asset management to drive qualified traffic, improve consumer engagement, and maintain a consistent brand voice and design standards within the DTC footprint. It is the conduit between the brand and cellar door team, and also plays a critical role the effort to maintain relationships with our consumers directly through mapping and nurturing consumer journeys.
Our ideal candidate would have a passion for direct and digital marketing, displaying strengths in both analytical and creative thinking. The successful candidate will possess initiative, aptitude for innovation, strong communication skills, and financial acumen. They will be highly organized with superb attention to detail and consistent follow-through to deliver results.
If you are a hard-working, motivated, and collaborative individual who thrives while working in a fast-paced environment we would love to hear from you. This position reports directly to Senior Marketing Manager and works closely with the DTC leadership team, brand & digital marketing teams, creative services and winemaking.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
• Demand Generation Execution – Develop effective advertising, communications, and programming to attract qualified consumers to the tasting rooms and DTC channels
• Business Development – Create new sales leads through partnerships, leveraging memberships in alliances and organizations, and representing the brand at key networking and industry events.
• Cellar Door Marketing – Partner with the tasting room management team to translate brand vision into the tasting room experience at every touchpoint including email campaigns, signage, and collateral.
• Content Management & Communication Planning – Initiate winery-specific content for website, social channels, email marketing for consumer engagement and extended lifetime value with daily monitoring of consumer activity on social, review sites, and digital outposts for consumer feedback and relationship nurturing.
• Event Promotion - partner with site leads in planning process, lead event promotion, support event collateral development, as well as occasional staffing responsibilities for key annual events.
• Reporting & Tracking – maintain monthly demand generation reporting to provide in-depth evaluation of redemption rates and ROI of purchased media impressions.
• Coordination of Integrated Activities – Develop strong cohesive relationship and effectively collaborate with the extended DTC, brand, digital, and trade marketing teams to amplify the impact on visitation, DTC sales, and consumer database growth. . Serve as the hub to integrate all DTC sales and marketing efforts around a shared view of the consumer. Develop a comprehensive calendar of all activities and communications working with various stakeholders.
QUALIFICATIONS & EXPERIENCE:
• 5 years applied experience in marketing
• Demonstrated understanding of digital and e-mail marketing and website mechanics. Salesforce or other CRM experience preferred.
• Proficiency in interpreting financial reporting, comfort with web analytics.
• Sales experience a plus
• Strong writing and proofing skills.
At Treasury Wine Estates (TWE) we welcome individuals who seek to make extraordinary impact. We embrace an environment where you can set about defining yourself and your career. Our global portfolio of instantly recognized wine brands include Penfolds, Beringer, Sterling Vineyards, Etude, Stags’ Leap and 19 Crimes; TWE is an organization where the sky’s the limit.
In addition to being an incredible place to work with remarkable brands, we have fantastic perks!
• Just to name a few:
• 401k with match
• Stock Options
• Generous Paid Time Off
• Comprehensive Benefits Package
• Wellness/Gym membership reimbursements
• Free product allotment, in addition to discounts all year long for you, your friends and family
• Discounts on other services such as rental cars, car purchase, cell phone bills, hotels, electronics and more!
• Lucrative employee referral bonus opportunities
Apply now and become a proud member of the family that is Treasury Wine Estates today!