Position Summary: The Export & Domestic Order Associate will be a key Order Team member who is primarily responsible for the many aspects of exporting the Boisset California brands to international destinations. In addition they will assist in processing domestic orders for the entire Boisset portfolio. This can include government compliance, pricing, inventory management, processing orders, generating labels, stickers and export documents, interacting with wholesalers and brokers, data entry, record keeping and other tasks as needed.
• Provide high level of logistic service “Door to Door” from receiving a purchase order to its final destination. Liaison between Importers, Freight Forwarders and Warehouse staff to insure all orders are flowing through the export process. Must be able articulate clear details of instruction for special production needs and facilitate warehouse staff for strip-labeling, case labeling and re-packing in compliance with the destination country. Must be able prioritize and be prepared to quickly resolve any number of complications relating to export. Knowledge of MS word, excel, spreadsheets, workbooks, pdf’s and ability to edit images is preferred.
• Export documentation with attention to detail: Certificates of Origin, Free Sale and Health & Sanitation, obtain export analysis certificates based on destination country, prepare and submit documents requiring for 3rd party certification, Process orders, generate Proforma invoices and interact with Importers. Generate required documents for freight forwarders. In addition to export order processing, the position also requires completing and submitting new product tenders to importers with attention to detail.
• Coordinate TTB regulation compliance, working with our Compliance Specialist to ensure quick approval for all exported products. Work closely with all involved parties when label revisions and/or changes are needed.
• Assist in order entry daily for all orders received from wholesale distributors nationwide. Transfer orders to shipping warehouse and perform all follow-up inquiries regarding shipments.
• Manage extension record keeping system on all transactions, for documentation and to assist sales team, wholesalers, suppliers and other personnel. These records can include product logistics (size, weights, measurements etc,), pricing, vintage changes, allocations, release dates, and more. Enter and review data, keeping system current and accurate.
• Work closely with Sales, Accounting and Management teams to resolve problems, increase efficiency, and maintain quality image for Boisset Family Estates.
• Comply with all company safety policies, practices, and procedures. Participate in safety training and report all unsafe conditions or work practices.
• Participate in team efforts and perform additional duties as needed.
Language: Ability to speak and understand basic English required for all positions.
• Ability to read and interpret documents such as memos, instructions, policies and manuals. Ability to write routine reports and correspondence. Ability to present information effectively to groups of customers and/or employees, and participate in one-on-one and small group situations. Excellent communications skills and a positive attitude are a plus.
• Ability to add, subtract, multiply, and divide accurately, using standard American units of currency, weight, volume, and/or distance. Ability to recognize and correct inaccuracies when using calculator or computer spreadsheet. Ability calculate items such as discounts, commissions, simple interest, percentages, areas, circumference, and volume.
• Ability to apply common sense understanding to a variety of tasks and duties. Ability to adapt to minor changes in routine, solve basic problems, and work with moderate supervision. A self-starter with exceptional organizational skills and the ability to multi-task and prioritize.
• Possess strong computer skills which can include e-mail, internet, word processing, spreadsheet and basic database activity.
Education, Experience, Certificates, Licenses:
• Bachelor’s Degree (B.A. or B.S.) from a 4-year college or university; or 12-24 months related experience or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
• Current, valid Driver’s License, insurable driving record, and proof of current automobile insurance required.
• Light physical activity performing non-strenuous daily activities of an administrative nature. Manual dexterity sufficient to reach, handle items, and work with the fingers. May require lifting and moving objects up to 20 lbs in weight. Clear vision, close and distant, and ability to adjust focus. Hearing adequate for telephone and office level conversation.
• Well lighted, heated and/or air-conditioned indoor office setting with adequate ventilation. Minimal noise level typical of business office: computers, printers, telephones, light traffic. May or may not include periods in autos, airplanes, and/or lodging facilities.
Schedule and Travel Requirements:
• Regular business schedule: Monday through Friday. Limited overtime possible.
• Position does not require overnight travel.
Proud to be honored by the North Bay Business Journal's Best Places to Work 2014, 2015 and 2016.
Boisset Collection is an innovative, eco-minded, dynamic company with family roots in France and California. Equal opportunity employer: all qualified applicants will be considered.
***Benefits: sick, commuter benefits and generous employee discounts.
Apply online, email email@example.com and or stop by:
849 Zinfandel Lane, St. Helena CA 94574