The Marketing Intern will be responsible for assisting the Marketing Manager with various duties relating to sales and marketing.
EXAMPLES OF DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
• Organize and build database for wine accolades
• Organize photography assets for all brands
• Proofreading and copywriting
• Reviewing websites for content updates
• Populating free public event calendars
• Social media – supporting brands, monitoring the social media for brands, assisting with developing content for brands
• Other duties as assigned
• Strong attention to detail
• Excellent communication skills, both in written and oral formats
• Able to travel to offsite locations
• Valid class C license, reliable, insured transportation and an acceptable driving record
High School diploma or GED.
Fluent in English. Bi-lingual preferred.
Ability to add, subtract, multiply, and divide in all units of measure, using whole numbers, common fractions, and decimals.
Able to analyze information and make sound observations based on same. Able to effectively problem solve.
Proficient with MS Office suite and social media applications. Knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite preferred.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an individual in order to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations, if available, may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
While performing the duties of this job, the individual is regularly required to sit, stand, walk, reach, type, hear, listen and speak. Must possess vision, hearing and sufficient digital manipulation skills to utilize a phone, computer and other standard office equipment. The individual may occasionally be required to climb, balance, stoop, kneel and crouch. Must be able to frequently lift/move/carry up to 50 lbs.
Most duties will be performed indoors in an office environment. Travel to offsite locations, including outdoor venues may be required.
This position description may change.
Wilson Artisan Wineries is an equal opportunity employer.