Deutsch Family Wine & Spirits’ currently seeks a Wine & Spirits Merchandiser, who possesses the below:
The Wine & Spirits Merchandiser will be responsible for (1) supporting and partnering with Sales Representatives and District Managers to ensure the Deutsch Family brands are well-presented in all stores and (2) establishing and upholding crucial relationships with customers to both keep and grow our accounts.
Responsibilities Will Include:
• Manage fifty key accounts (Target, Walmart, Total Wine and more) in the East Bay & San Francisco territory;
o Oversee the health and positive growth of DFWS brands within these accounts.
o Develop relationships with the decision makers within all responsible accounts
• Establish and cultivate relationships with our wholesaler partner Sales Representatives and District Managers
• Work with wholesaler Sales Representatives and managers to further their knowledge of the Deutsch portfolio and to implement the Deutsch standards and expectations through:
o Uncompromising expression of Deutsch standards
o Consistent follow up and recapping of events
o Partnering with field representatives on assignments
• Create attention-grabbing displays for Deutsch Family products and assist wholesalers in merchandising of accounts and upselling of display opportunities
• Accelerate your curiosity by recognizing key areas of opportunity for the DFWS brands within your accounts
• Use data to focus on key accounts and areas of opportunity, and to gain positioning within accounts
• Creatively overcome obstacles to ensure all deadlines and expectations are met
• Adhere to and effectively communicate company policy
• Perform administrative tasks, as necessary, in a timely manner
• Assist current DFWS District Managers and upper management on daily and weekly assignments
• Associates or Bachelors degree
• Ability to move and lift 50 pounds
• Strong organizational skills with the aptitude to multitask
• Aggressive individual who can think critically and problem solve to meet objectives
• Team Player with a positive attitude and willingness to collaborate
• Strong leadership skills and readiness to take initiative
• Excellent communication and presentation skills
• Computer literate and functional in Microsoft Office
• Ability to travel throughout Northern California
• Ability to work early and late hours daily
If your background and experience meet these qualifications and you want to join a dynamic industry, please click here to apply.
Initially called W.J. Deutsch & Sons, Ltd., the company was founded in 1981 by Chairman Bill Deutsch to market quality wines produced by prestigious families from major wine regions of the world. In 2009, it announced the expansion of the award-winning company to include a Spirits Portfolio. Today the company is renowned for its brand-building prowess and its ability to meet the needs of the modern consumer. Bill's son Peter Deutsch is CEO; thus two generations of the Deutsch family work side by side in their continuous quest to build strong brands and relationships throughout the wine and spirits industry.
The portfolio includes award-winning wines from Australia: [ yellow tail ], [ yellow tail ] Bubbles, Peter Lehmann; California: Eppa SupraFruta Sangria, Girard Winery, Joseph Carr, Josh Cellars, Josh Cellars Reserve, Kunde Family Estate, The Calling; France: Andre Lurton, Cave de Lugny, Fleurs de Prairie, Hob Nob Vineyards, Sauvion et Fils, Italy: Barone Fini, Villa Pozzi; New Zealand: The Crossings; Portugal: Quinta Do Vale Meao; Spain: Mar De Frades, Cruz de Alba, and Ramon Bilbao Vinos Y Vinedo; Argentina: Ruta 22, and award-winning spirits from LUKSUSOWA Vodka (Poland), VILLA MASSA® Limoncello (Italy), LICOR 43® (Spain) and REDEMPTION Whiskey (U.S.A.).
Deutsch Family Wine & Spirits is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Learn more about Deutsch Family Wine & Spirits at www.deutschfamily.com