To promote the use of The Winebow Group's portfolio throughout regional markets specifically aimed at restaurant and fine wine retail sales consultancy.
• Develops an effective marketing and sales strategic plan in order to maximize wine distribution within an established or growing customer base.
• Develops broad base of support for The Winebow Group's services by maintaining routine contact with key decision makers.
• Effectively negotiates and manages local purchasing agreements and contracts.
• Provides timely educational programs, materials and services when deemed necessary.
• Works with the District Manager and Sales Director to monitor sales growth and market penetration with the use of monthly reporting tools.
• Works, when necessary, with The Winebow Group's accounting department to resolve any billing issues within their designated territory.
• Responsible for communicating directly with The Winebow Group's Customer Service department any specific ordering or shipping needs indicated by clients within their territory.
• Meets agreed upon goals and objectives effectively and in a timely manner.
• Arrives at work, appointments, meetings, and all work-related functions on time and as scheduled.
1. Attends meetings and functions.
2. Performs other duties as assigned.
Significant travel by automobile.
Automobile, telephone, copier, fax machine, computer, and calculator.
Lifting up to 35 lbs., bending, sitting, carrying, standing, manual dexterity, reaching, visual acuity, driving.
1. Two years marketing or sales experience.
2. Restaurant/Wine Shop experience preferred.
3. Demonstrated computer knowledge.
4. Demonstrated effective written and oral communication skills.
5. Valid Driver's License.
This job description may not include all required functions of this job. You may be asked by management to perform other duties. The Winebow Group has the right to revise this job description at any time.
Experience Level Required: 1-3 Years
Education Level Required: Associate's Degree