The Prisoner Wine Co. and its parent company, Constellation Brands is looking for enthusiastic, driven individuals to help us bring The Prisoner Wine Company’s family of brands to life in its first-ever experiential home in Napa Valley. You will have the singular opportunity to help introduce this new space and offer our guests a variety of unique tasting experiences and programs, including custom private events featuring cuisine from our in-house kitchen.
1. Tasting Room Lead
• Serving as the Tasting Room Floor Manager, you will coordinate the Tasting Room staff for tastings, tours, programs and all aspects of tasting room assignments
• Ensure team promotes a hospitable and professional atmosphere while providing our guests with the highest level of service possible in a friendly and efficient manner.
• 2-3 years’ full time experience in a high-volume luxury retail, restaurant or hospitality environment.
2. Tasting Room Associate (Full & Part Time available)
• Promote the sale of wine and wine club membership, enhancing the Estate image and our Company.
• Provide excellent customer service and wine education to the consumer, adhering to The Prisoner Wine Co. service level standards
• 1-2 years’ experience in a high-volume, luxury retail, restaurant or hospitality environment.
3. Tasting Room Assistant
• Supports Tasting Room Team with set up and tear down of glassware and service items for Tasting and Hospitality programs; including operation of commercial dishwashers for glasses and china/flatware.
• May serve as food runner for cheese plates or other food pairings ordered by guests; following all appropriate food handling procedures
• Preferred experience in a high-volume restaurant or hospitality environment.
• As the Host, you’ll be responsible for greeting and guiding guests as they arrive at The Prisoner Wine Company Tasting Lounge as well as assisting them with their wine transactions
• 1-2 years’ experience in a high-volume, luxury retail, restaurant or hospitality environment required.
5. Chef Assistant
• Work in a state of the art kitchen creating innovative food experiences
• Wash, polish and return to their proper storage locations all dishware, glasses, pots, pans and utensils, leaving the kitchen clean, safe and presentable.
• 1-2 years’ experience in a professional kitchen.
6. Hospitality Assistant
• Supports Hospitality Supervisor in coordination of all trade, press, and consumer event logistics including: functioning as the service lead for the event, supervising and participating in set up and break down, chef communication, staffing, rentals, wine, decor and agendas.
• 1-2 years’ experience in winery hospitality and/or restaurant service.