Criveller California Corp, an established winery/beer/spirits and olive oil equipment supplier is searching for an additional sales representative to join our team. We are looking for an energetic, organized and driven individual to help cover our continually expanding areas.
We are looking for a seasoned Representative, someone who is already working (or has worked) in this industry and who has a complete knowledge of the winemaking/brewing process. We are looking for SERIOUS career salespeople who understand the potential to live comfortably on salary plus commissions. Organizational and communication skills of the highest levels are required.
Candidates would be responsible for the following:
• Learning complete line of products including technical information, operation and maintenance ( training will be provided)
• Maintaining current client base
• Establishing new client base
• Strategically mapping off regions for visits, cold calls, and follow up.
• Reporting to management & owners weekly with client reports
• Obtaining solid leads, generating proposals, and completion of sale
• Attending shows, seminars, and other relevant event to promote products and generate leads
• After sales follow up, interoffice follow up to ensure prompt delivery of parts and technical service, & payment follow up when necessary
• Staying knowledgeable and fresh on the current events of different regions
Please provide a cover letter with your résumé detailing why you believe you would be the right person and how your work experience is relevant for the position we are offering.
At least 3 years proven track record in Sales.
Background in technical sales is essential.
Experience with winery/beverage equipment
Wine Industry experience/contacts a definite plus
Must be computer literate- Microsoft Outlook, Excel, Word, Powerpoint
Benefits ( some benefits have wait periods)
Paid US Holidays