• Candidate will work with the winemaker in all aspects of production.
• Candidate will be required to physically carry out all day to day cellar operations.
• Candidate will maintain a clean and organized winery.
• Candidate will maintain the winery property.
• Candidate will train and supervise temporary wine production help as needed.
• Candidate will participate in production tastings.
• Candidate will work at winery events and in the tasting room when available and needed.
• Candidate must have practical winery experience.
• Candidate must have strong communication skills.
• Candidate must be an experienced forklift operator.
• Candidate must have the ability to work independently.
• Candidate must have the ability to lift and carry up to 40 pounds.
• Extended hours are required at different times throughout the year.