Pernod Ricard has established itself as number one in the premium segment and co-leader in the Wines & Spirits sector operating through over 80 affiliates and 70 countries worldwide. Pernod Ricard Winemakers is the premium wine division of Pernod Ricard and boasts one of the world’s most diverse portfolios of premium wines such as Jacob’s Creek in Australia, Brancott Estate in New Zealand, Campo Viejo from Spain, Graffigna in Argentina, Helen Mountain from China and Kenwood Vineyards & Mumm Napa in California.
At Pernod Ricard Winemakers we offer you a purpose, a place to explore your potential, to grow, think, dream and create. We embrace diversity, reward imagination and create change. We listen to the needs of our employees and create an environment that helps you thrive.
The Financial Analyst – PRW USA is responsible for all aspects of the P&L reporting, capital expenditure and Fixed Assets Register administration as well as monitoring the indirect cost centers and to be an effective business partner that provides insight to support strategic decision making for top management.
Key deliverables are to support Finance and Management in:
1) Monitoring and Reporting of P&L and Balance Sheet
2) Improving and Maintaining processes around Capital Expenditures and Fixed Assets
3) Monitoring financial performance of Indirect Cost Centers
Business Partnering & Ways of Working
• Deliver insight to management on operational performance variances and generate and implement corrective actions
• Regular communication with regional accounting and business analysis teams to support information requirements
• Support the implementation of financial best practice and operational finance KPI’s
• Continuous improvement focus on process, reporting and analysis
• Incumbent will be expected to be flexible in work location, recognizing regional nature of the role
• Incumbent will be expected to work flexible hours including outside normal working hours on occasions.
• Incumbent may be expected to travel intrastate/interstate for short periods.
• Prepared to undertake any additional training to complement the requirements of the position
Skills / Qualifications / Experience:
• Tertiary qualifications in Commerce/Accounting/Business or related discipline
• Demonstrated experience in relationship building, influencing and negotiating with senior level stakeholders.
• Strong communication skills
• Advanced proficiency in Microsoft Windows & Office, in particular Excel, PowerPoint and Word
• Highly organized and able to meet tight deadlines
• Post graduate qualifications
• Understanding of Pernod Ricard Group
• Business experience in alcohol industry
- Competitive Salary
- 401k retirement savings plan
- Health, dental and vision insurance