We are currently searching for energetic and dependable support in Customer Service who possesses excellent customer service, communication and problem-solving skills. This role is vital to our commitment to customer service excellence, with multi-functional responsibilities that focus on receiving/recording/reconciling customer service orders, inquiries and issues, in a timely and professional manner. We are searching for a person who will be able to multi-task and manage incoming order data, possess an eye for detail to quickly identify errors, input information into the shipping systems UPS, FedEx and GSO. Answer phones have the ability to efficiently and effectively communicate and follow-up with our customers.
PRIMARY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
• Answer phones for the business. Handle the calls and/or direct them to the correct employee
• Respond to and investigate customer inquiries, concerns, and issues via phone, fax, mail, and e-mail in a timely and courteous manner.
• Contact clients when necessary to follow-up on customer issues or orders.
• Effectively communicate customer issues and concerns to all applicable internal staff members.
• Document all contacts, actions, and responses in customer database.
• Organize and maintain file system; file correspondence and other records.
• Maintain a working knowledge of products and/or services.
• Prepare reports and correspondence as needed.
• Data entry for preparing labels for shipping
• Assist with billing for some club accounts
• Some related experience, or equivalent combination of education and experience
• Proficient with Microsoft Office programs
• Excellent customer service skills
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Commitment to excellence and high standards
• Strong organizational skills; able to manage priorities and workflow
• Ability to work independently and as a member of various teams
• Ability to understand and follow written and verbal instructions
• Acute attention to detail
• Versatility, flexibility, and a willingness to work with constantly changing priorities with enthusiasm
• Ability to perform diversified clerical functions
• Must be able to speak, read, write, and understand the primary language(s) used in the workplace.