About the Company:
Treasury Wine Estates (TWE) is one of the world’s largest wine companies, listed on the Australian Securities Exchange (ASX). The Company has a rich heritage and a portfolio of some of the most recognized and awarded wine brands in the world, including Penfolds, Stags’ Leap, Beaulieu Vineyard, Beringer, Acacia, 19 Crimes, Matua, Chateau St Jean, Sterling Vineyards, Gabbiano, Lindeman’s and Etude. TWE is focused on portfolio premiumization and brand-led marketing, with world-class production facilities in internationally recognized wine regions. The Company sources grapes from a mix of owned, leased and third-party vineyards. Employing approximately 3,400 winemakers, viticulturists, sales, marketing, distribution and support staff across the globe, TWE’s wine is sold in more than 100 countries around the world. Learn more about Treasury Wine Estates at www.tweglobal.com
As a Market Specialist, On Premise -Houston, Treasury Wine Estates (TWE) can offer you the opportunity to join a close knit and successful team that works hard for each other and continues to grow! You will play a key role in developing relationships with key buyers and building great rapport. You will work closely with Trade Marketing, District Managers, Winemakers, Events team, Distributor Representatives, and Distribution Managers.
TWE is a leading global luxury wine company that is traded on the Australian Securities Exchange (ASX). We believe in creating a culture that delivers sustainable growth –for our people, our business, and our customers. Offering a global portfolio of instantly recognized wine brands, these include Penfolds, Beringer, Sterling Vineyards, Stags’ Leap, Matua, and 19 Crimes to name a few.
About the Role:
Reporting to the On Premise Director, this role is accountable for executing TWE’s portfolio of brands in the Houston market by working closely with our customers and retail partners.
You will be responsible for supporting annual depletion and distribution goals for the TWE portfolio, managing compliance of Strategic Account programs, and working to upsell at account level.
You are a creative, high energy self-starter with a passion for selling wine. You are driven, motivated, and want to be a part of a winning team!
You have previous adult beverage experience and have 3+ years of professional outside sales experience.
• Adult Beverage industry experience
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills required
• Bachelor’s degree in Business or related preferred.
• Must possess strong negotiation and mediation skills with the ability to influence and motivate others to meet objectives under sometimes-restrictive timelines.
• Ability to manage tasks and to exercise independent judgment without supervision.
• Ability to develop customer / distributor strategies, programs, and promotions based on competitive data to meet overall company objectives while meeting customer needs essential.
• Passion for wine and the ability to continuously learn new wines and brands and represent effectively to customers required.
• Computer proficiency in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint), desktop publishing programs.
• Must be a person of high integrity and commitment and possess a strong work ethic.
• Minimum of three years previous professional outside sales experience required.
• Three-tier management experience required.
• Some travel within assigned territory required.
• Valid driver’s license required
• Must be able to lift a case of wine (45 pounds) up to 10 times per day
If you are interested in this position, please apply through winejobs.com or alternatively, email your resume and cover letter to email@example.com quoting "Market Specialist, On Premise -Houston" in the subject of your email. Treasury Wine Estates is an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer.