Seeking Stellar Wine Person to join the PJ’s team…
PJ’s is a busy, dynamic and multi-faceted wine and liquor business in Manhattan’s Northern-most extreme - we are proud of it’s local, regional and national reputation.
We are seeking a full-time someone who loves wine and knows they want to make a career within “the business”
Any candidate should have solid wine knowledge and instincts, solid interpersonal skills and a love of premium customer service, passion and practicality.
• Reliable and organized
• Must have ability to multi-task
• Computer Savvy
• Must be able to lift at least 40 lbs
• Must be able to stand for extended periods of time
• All applicants must be available to work nights, weekends and holidays
• Ability to communicate effectively
• Team player
• Customer service skills
Not required but desired:
• Knowledge of Spanish Wines a plus
• Bi-lingual (Spanish and English) a big plus
Daily Activities include but are not limited to the following:
• Assisting customers in person, over the phone and via email
• Inventory management
• Making wine recommendations and building relationships
• Tasting wines and giving a careful evaluation and an honest opinion
• Wine display maintenance and price check – Ensuring an organized and accurate sales floor
• Assisting in special events.
• Web contents update
• Web, SNS and email marketing
Thank you very much for your interest. We look forward to hearing from you.