About Ca’ Momi
Ca’ Momi is the love child of three passionate Italian business partners & co-owners. Their mission is to share their Italian heritage & bring community, friends & family together around the table. Ca’ Momi calls what they do heartcrafted, because that’s how they work: with passion, integrity, & authenticity. They honor the values of an earlier time, from local & organic ingredient sourcing, VPN/APN-certified Neapolitan pizzas, house-made traditional foods, to zero-pretension wines, organic house-brewed beers, & all-natural craft spirits. They dream big & are working to build a heart-centered community where everyone has a sense of purpose, belonging, & possibility. Eat. Drink. Be. Authentic.
About the role
Reporting to the Marketing Project Manager, the Graphic Designer & Production Artist acts upon managerial direction, project management assignments & various work orders to support the development of a portfolio of brands for production within our private label & control brands division. Once assigned, these brands will be developed internally into viable products for resale into wholesale & consumer markets.
• Act as the private-label production artist, converting raw designs supplied by our outsourced graphics design team into a suite of mechanical files relating to wine labels, label comps, capsules, packages, cartons, promotional materials, website graphics & other elements.
• Obtain proper supervisor signature(s) on all proofs prior to submission for legal compliance & production.
• Attend press checks to review & verify accuracy of all package, carton & related materials design specifics; relating to legal compliance requirements, artistic renderings & quality control standards in order to deliver finished product that meets or exceeds our company’s established guidelines.
• Aid in the development & design of product line extensions, art updates & package changes for existing brands.
• Create, develop & present a minimum of two, unique private label brand concepts from start to finish each week; including the creative development of all associated packaging & promotional materials components.
• Prepare private-label portfolio presentation materials for our sales division in both print & digital formats weekly.
• Support the Marketing Team with special projects, events & activations as called upon by supervisor(s).
Required Skills & Qualifications:
• A passion for wine & the industry, with high energy & an entrepreneurial drive to succeed
• A proven team player able to establish good working relationships with strong & creative personalities
• Obsessive attention to detail
• Ability to multi-task & to take initiative
• Strong analytical, problem-solving, creative & organizational skills demonstrated by the ability to make timely & sound decisions
• Organized & able to balance day-to-day tasks with special projects to meet deadlines in a fast-paced & collaborative environment.
• Apt ability to balance both creative & technical challenges & manage numerous projects, tight turnaround times, scheduling conflicts & revisions & technical challenges effectively.Extensive knowledge & experience in digital design & print layout.
• Knowledge of offset print production & web production process.
• Expertise in Adobe Creative Suite applications, including In-Design, Photoshop, Illustrator & Acrobat.
• Basic knowledge of HTML & CSS preferred.
• Every employee of the Company is expected to act as a team member. When any personnel are in need of assistance, all employees are expected to offer and provide such assistance according to their skills, abilities, and availability.
• BA or BS in Marketing, Design or at least two years in a similar role in the wine industry
When applying, please include your design portfolio.