Under general supervision of the Trade Hospitality and Events Manager, the Trade Coordinator actively facilitates, plans and supports execution of trade-related experiences and events at the winery or offsite on behalf of Black Stallion Estate Winery (BSEW). Responsibilities include supporting BSEW Sales and Hospitality by coordinating and supporting Trade based meetings, tours and tastings along with events when applicable, applying a high standard of service to achieve an exceptional customer experience.
* Handles all HRF/Hospitality Request Forms hold and approved requests by phone, emails, and general correspondence that relates trade related events and experiences.
* Reviews and maintains calendar of experiences and overnight stays.
* Oversees managements of Guest Cottages; present for all flips, deep clean, inventory supplies but not limited to.
* Plans and executes experiences staging as needed, work with Event Coordinator to secure all necessary manpower, equipment, and all other experience-related requirements.
* Maintains inventory levels and provisions to ensure that experience supplies, and guest houses are appropriately stocked according to established hospitality standards.
* Schedules cleaning services, Repairs and Maintenance and coordinats with Landscaping to ensure everything is in good condition and in working order (pool, spa, appliances, etc.)
* Creates, develops and maintains relationships with key vendors for guest houses (repairs and maintenance, food suppliers, cleaning teams)
* Performs trade tours and tastings, and cottage check-ins as needed
* Assists with external errands or reservations as need to ensure an exceptional guest experience.
* Assists with general event details and related duties during Events Coordinator's absence, such as setting up and tear down experiences and events along with other duties as needed.
* Maintains basic office organization, event files, wine & supply inventory and general office support.
Other duties as assigned.
Education and Experience
* High school diploma or equivalent; Associate Degree is a plus
* Minimum 2 years of related work experience; hospitality and events background preferred
* Wine industry experience is a plus
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities
* Understands event planning operations
* Valid driver's license, appropriate automobile insurance coverage, and clean driving record
* Must be extremely organized with impeccable attention to detail
* Excellent proactive planning, critical thinking and problem-solving skills
* Exceptional active listening, verbal and written communication skills
* Demonstrates excellent customer service and patience
* Must possess a friendly, professional demeanor and appearance
* Strong computer skills, MS preferred (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Publisher)
* Working knowledge of the wine industry and/or culture
* Ability to work in the outdoors including during winter and summer months, subject to marked temperature and humidity changes
* Ability to work in refrigerated environments
* Drives automotive equipment
* Exposed to dust, fumes and gases
* Acts in a manner reflective of the Company culture of High Moral Standards, Innovation and Continuous Evolution, Trust in Team, Continuous Improvement, and Sustainable Relationships
* Communicates, interacts, and works effectively with others; receptive to feedback and coaching; voices concern in a constructive manner
* Demonstrates commitment to safety first; communicates safety concerns; promotes a safe work environment based on established safety standards and training
* Follows all Company policies and procedures
Management retains the discretion to add to or change the duties of the position at any time.
Delicato Family Vineyards offers its employees a generous and comprehensive benefits package. The core health insurance components include medical, dental and vision, where Delicato covers nearly the entire cost for employees and a large percentage for dependents. Additional health benefits include life, disability and flexible spending accounts. Other benefits include 401(k) with generous company match, discretionary profit sharing, paid time off (PTO), paid holidays, wine & merchandise discounts, tuition reimbursement, gym discounts & many more.
Delicato Family Vineyards is an Equal Opportunity Employer.