Position Summary: The DC Associate Overnight shift's primary functions are picking and loading product for outbound delivery route trucks as well as restocking pick locations throughout the warehouse.
Essential Position Responsibilities:
• Hand picking and floor stacking outbound delivery route trucks.
• Pallet building to load on delivery trucks with pallet jack or forklift.
• Repeatedly picking, lifting and stacking boxes up to 40 lbs.
• Following instructions on RF scanning equipment.
• Replenish pick locations by moving stock around various areas of the warehouse using RF scanning instructions.
• Perform cycle counts and/or physical inventory counts as necessary.
• General warehouse clean-up during shift operation and end of shift.
• Box building for single bottle pick cartons.
• Accurately read and apply pick labels to cases from stock locations for outbound orders.
• Immediately report any breakage to supervisor.
• Follow all safety policies and procedures, communicate hazards and/or unsafe work conditions to supervisor.
• Communicate suggestions for improvements and efficiencies to supervisor.
• Arrive to work, scheduled meetings and other job related functions on time and as scheduled.
• Meet established goals and objectives.
• Any other tasks as assigned by supervisor.
Warehouse environment; may be subjected to loud noises such as forklifts and conveyors. Warehouse temperature maintained 55-65 degrees other than during extreme weather conditions.
Pallet jack, forklift, cherry picker, reach truck, RF device, time clock, office equipment including computer/printer, fax, copier, calculator, and telephone.
Manual dexterity, visual acuity, reaching, bending, repeatedly lifting and moving up to 50 lbs.
• High School diploma or GED required.
• Associates Degree preferred.
• Ability to obtain forklift certification within 6 months of hire; Certified forklift operator preferred.
• Demonstrate effective communication skills
• Must be able to work extended daily hours as business volume requires
• Must be able to work all holiday hours as the posted schedule requires.
The Winebow Group is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer.
Experience Level Required: 1-3 Years
Education Level Required: High School/G.E.D.