If you have taken a moment to unwind with a bottle of beer, toast with glass of wine, or celebrate with a cocktail, chances are that you have shared that moment with Constellation Brands. We are passionate producers of iconic beer, wine and spirits brands that consumers love. From Corona Extra, to Robert Mondavi Wines, to SVEKDA Vodka, we produce over 100 premium brands with sales in nearly 100 countries, making us the number one multi-category beverage alcohol company in the U.S.
Clos du Bois Winery in Geyserville, CA is looking for a Winery Driver that will drive a dump truck on winery grounds moving grape material. As the Driver, you will occasionally will drive from the winery to our vineyard location approximately 5 miles away. When receiving of grapes slows, you will perform additional tasks will include working in our cellars, performing barrel and cellar work including equipment set-up, transfers, pump overs, racking, cleaning and sanitation.
* Will drive a dump truck on winery grounds moving grape material.
* Occasionally will drive from the winery to our vineyard location approximately 5 miles away.
* When receiving of grapes slows, additional tasks will include working on our crush pads, in our cellars, performing barrel and cellar work including equipment set-up, transfers, pump overs, racking, cleaning and sanitation.
* Must have a valid California Driver's License, with a clean record.
* Experience driving large trucks and/or vehicles preferred.
* Must be at least 18 years of age.
* Ability to drive a standard/stick shift
* Ability to operate a vehicle, machinery, meters and hand tools.
* Ability to perform basic math calculations to complete written work orders.
* Ability to use their sense of smell, and mix chemicals.
* Ability to work as a team with all winery employees.
Physical Requirements/Work Environment
* Work Environment:
+ Works outdoors/indoors
+ Works in warm/cold climates
+ Works in high places
+ Works on wet surfaces
+ Is exposed to loud noise, fumes and/or toxic chemicals
+ Works near moving, mechanical parts and lift truck traffic
+ Must be able to move up to 55 lbs.
+ Primary office environment may be warehouse distribution setting
Operations and Production
Constellation Brands is committed to a continuing program of equal employment opportunity. All persons have equal employment opportunities with Constellation Brands, regardless of their sex, race, color, age, religion, creed, sexual orientation, national origin or citizenship, ancestry, physical or mental disability, medical condition (cancer or genetic characteristics), marital status, gender (including gender identity or gender expression), familial status, military or veteran status, genetic information, pregnancy, childbirth, breastfeeding, or related conditions (or any other group or category within the framework of the applicable discrimination laws and regulations).