The Cellar Harvest Worker works side-by-side with experienced Cellar Operators to assist with the day-to-day cellar operations during crush.
Essential Job Functions:
* Under moderate supervision, performs basic, routine tasks including but not limited to: cleaning and sanitizing Cellar fittings, hoses, fixed process lines, tanks, barrels, and grape and wine processing equipment.
* Wine movements - set-up and movement of wine and juice to and from tanks, barrels and tanker trucks.
* Make additions to wine and juice after a confirmation of the calculations by a Cellar Supervisor or Manager.
* Operate pumps and other Cellar equipment.
* Measure and calculate routine workplace data.
* Follow safe operating procedures, support safety programs and policies to safeguard personal safety, company property, environmental and team member's safety.
* Minimum of 6 months experience working in a production or other fast-paced environment
* Must be able to work various shifts and overtime as needed
* Must be able to operate machinery
* Must know how to use hand tools
* Must possess basic math skills
* Must be able to use meters
* Must be able to work in elevated areas and confined spaces
ADA Physical/Mental/Workplace Requirements:
* Physical Requirements: The employee frequently is required to sit, talk or listen and drive long distances. The employee is occasionally required to stand; stoop, kneel, crouch, or crawl; and taste or smell. Frequent walking, including going up and down stairs and ladders, and bending are required. The employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to 50 pounds.
* Work Environment: Working conditions in certain areas of the winery are cold, wet, slippery and noisy. Involves exposure to hazardous conditions. Irregular shifts, including graveyard, and long hours may be required, particularly during harvest.
* Travel Required: None
Operations and Production
Constellation Brands is committed to a continuing program of equal employment opportunity. All persons have equal employment opportunities with Constellation Brands, regardless of their sex, race, color, age, religion, creed, sexual orientation, national origin or citizenship, ancestry, physical or mental disability, medical condition (cancer or genetic characteristics), marital status, gender (including gender identity or gender expression), familial status, military or veteran status, genetic information, pregnancy, childbirth, breastfeeding, or related conditions (or any other group or category within the framework of the applicable discrimination laws and regulations).