Established in 2002, Benchmark Wine Group is the leading source of fine and rare wine for wine retailers, restaurants and collectors around the world. Based in Napa Valley, we acquire the most sought-after wines from private individuals and professional contacts. Our staff draws on decades of industry experience and is dedicated to providing exceptional service to all of our clients. Benchmarkwine.com offers 24 hour access to our cellar, displaying inventory in real time.
Highly successful fast growing fine and rare wine company is looking for an organized, aesthetically inclined, creative professional with an interest in the world of rare and highly collectible wines.
The candidate should be highly creative, have experience in planning events and managing day to day marketing campaigns, and have the ability to balance between working closely with teams and being self-directed.
**Duties and Responsibilities:
• Create and prepare content and graphics for the website and promotional events
• Maintain and consistently refresh front-end website design features utilizing HTML code
• Manage our retail website including new and existing promotional banners and ensure all are available and up to date with the latest details and images
• Enhance brand awareness within the digital space as well as driving website traffic and acquiring leads/customers
• Work with management to build weekly, monthly, and seasonal promotion plans
• Create image and video content for social media platforms to raise awareness of our brand and products that we offer
• Manage email marketing initiative to encourage customers to return and purchase additional products
• Develop and maintain content including product pages, product categories, and featured items
• Take a proactive role in furthering and evolving the company brand and creative content
• Work with the marketing team to develop and curate content for social media
• Using company brand guidelines create and maintain a catalog of collateral to support current and future marketing needs
**Skills and Qualifications:
• Graphic design skills and creativity a plus
• Proficiency with Adobe Suite (Photoshop, Illustrator, and InDesign), Microsoft Office (Outlook, Word, Excel, and PowerPoint), WordPress; MailChimp and HootSuite experience a plus
• Strong multitasking, problem solving and time management skills
• Technically savvy - innate familiarity with software, web, and social media
• Strong writing, grammar, and editing/proofreading skills
• Excellent communication skills
• Global wine knowledge a plus
• Associates or Bachelor's degree preferred with a concentration in graphic design, marketing, or related area
**Why Benchmark Wine Group?
• 100% Company paid medical coverage (choice of HMO or PPO); 50% Company paid dental & vision
• 401k Retirement plan with partial Company match; 100% vested upon enrollment
• Paid holidays and paid time off
• South end of Napa Valley location; easy access to Hwy 12, 37, & 80
• Walking/running trail behind office; shower and locker room located on site
• Monthly catered lunches; weekly wine tastings
Please send your resume and cover letter
PLEASE NOTE: Replies without a cover letter will not be considered