Guest Experience Host/Receptionist
Halter Ranch Vineyard is seeking a part-time Guest Experience Host/Receptionist at their beautiful tasting room in the Adelaida District on the west-side of Paso Robles. We are looking for team-oriented candidates who are enthusiastic, charismatic, and passionate about exceptional customer service and welcoming first impressions. People skills and the ability to multi-task are a must.
Receptionist essential duties/responsibilities:
• Answer phones with a welcoming tone
• Warmly greets guests and directs them appropriately
• Notifies company personnel of visitors arrival
• Schedules tastings and tours
• Communicates with Management & Tasting Room staff while scheduling groups/tours
Guest Experience Host duties/responsibilities:
• Welcomes guests with a friendly demeanor
• Checks in Reservations
• Leads guests to tour guide or open tasting space
• Builds wine orders
• Educates guests on our property and wines
• Makes cheese platters
• Maintains stock and cleanliness of restrooms
• Keeps areas clear and clean
• Must be able to lift up to 40lbs and stand for extended periods of time.
• Must be 18 years of age or older.
• Schedule is Saturday & Sunday with no exceptions
• Hourly wage commensurate with experience. Includes generous wine club commissions and gratuity opportunities.
• Email resume and cover letter to: HR/Admin Manager at: email@example.com (no phone calls please)