Growth and development opportunity for self-starter with a proven track record in sales and sales management with either distribution or distributor management experience and well-developed supplier experience.
As a District Manager, Michigan, Treasury Wine Estates (TWE) can offer you an opportunity to be part of a high performing team, where you would serve as the key interface between a mix of On and Off Premise Accounts working with a number of our regional distribution partner teams, responsible for managing and executing against developed state market plans.
TWE is a leading global luxury wine company that is traded on the Australian Securities Exchange (ASX). We believe in creating a culture that delivers sustainable growth - for our people, our business and our customers. Offering a global portfolio of instantly recognized wine brands these include Penfolds, Beringer, Sterling Vineyards, Stags’ Leap, Matua and 19 Crimes to name a few.
About the Role:
Reporting to the State Manager, MI, this position is accountable for managing on-premise and off-premise business, account by account and month by month with a high focus on distributor management, regional travel and direct face-to-face calling on, On and Off Premise Accounts within Metro and Outer Metro Areas.
Your work will assist in enabling TWE to meet and exceed our sales growth targets by providing guidance and management of ongoing sales, trade channel strategies and distribution performance.
You are collaborative, an effective communicator and self-motivated with the ability to work autonomously in a team-environment, delivering against plan and sales targets.
You have previous adult beverage, consumer goods or food & beverage experience either from the supplier or distributor side. You have proven sales experience, strong knowledge of trade marketing and well-developed distribution management skills with the ability to influence indirect team members to achieve desired outcomes.
• Adult Beverage industry experience preferred, not essential
• Proven sales experience - On Premise, Off Premise or a mix of both
• Demonstrated, driven and developmental career progression and achievement
• Strong analytical skills with pricing, distribution and retail programming
• Previous experience developing, managing and executing against market plans
• Well-developed distribution or distributor management skills
• Strong negotiation skills
• Experience managing multi-tier brands against competing priorities and performances
• Ability to influence key stakeholders, creating value and insights, using data to present stories to drive key decisions
• Advanced proficiency Microsoft Suite i.e. Excel and PPT
• Ability to travel (regionally) for work when required
• Degree qualified or equivalent industry experience
Want to know more?
We employ more than 3,500 winemakers, viticulturists, sales, distribution and support staff across 16 countries, with more than 70 wine brands globally.
If you are interested in this position, please apply through winejobs.com or alternatively, email your resume and cover letter to email@example.com quoting 'Position Title' in the subject of your email. Treasury Wine Estates is an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer.