Epiphany Wine Company seeks a talented Sales Specialist to join our dynamic team in the Charleston, South Carolina. Offering a competitive salary and we are committed to providing our employees with excellent benefits and opportunities
On-Premise Sales Specialist to manage a clearly defined market in South Carolina.
• Provide top level communication with accurate reporting
• Nurture customer relationships and build rapport with new customers
• Develop thorough sales presentations for customers
• Know and understand the sales trends and business practices of customers within your territory
• Work flexible hours to provide sales support including staff trainings, wine dinners, conduct evening and weekend tastings
• Develop and execute a productive itinerary for winery representatives visiting the markets
• Achieve objectives for product distribution, case goals and new account targets in assigned route
• Commit to being a viable part of company growth and success
• Must be 21 years of age
• Minimum of 5 years on-premise wine sales experience with supplier or wholesaler
• Bachelor’s degree preferred
• Excellent organizational skills and strong attention to detail
• Highly motivated
• Must have ability to work in a fast paced environment and be a team player who can work well with minimal supervision
• Above average wine knowledge; CSW, CS, WSET a plus
• Ability to manage goals and track achievements
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Supplier experience is useful
• Occasional overnight travel
• Computer literate with MS Office including Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
• Periodic and repetitive lifting of up to 50 pounds
• Must have a valid driver license, vehicle and a responsible MVR
Compensation includes competitive salary commensurate to experience, benefits, and incentives.
Candidate must be able to pass a pre-employment drug screen, criminal background check, and Fit for Duty testing.
MUTUAL DISTRIBUTING COMPANY IS A DRUG FREE ENVIRONMENT, AN EOE / AA EMPLOYER. THIS ORGANIZATION PARTICIPATES IN E-VERIFY.