If you have taken a moment to unwind with a bottle of beer, toast with glass of wine, or celebrate with a cocktail, chances are that you have shared that moment with Constellation Brands. We are passionate producers of iconic beer, wine and spirits brands that consumers love. From Corona Extra, to Robert Mondavi Wines, to SVEKDA Vodka, we produce over 100 premium brands with sales in nearly 100 countries, making us the number one multi-category beverage alcohol company in the U.S.
Constellation Brands is building the preeminent spirits selling division in the market, and is looking for only the best sales professionals in the industry.
We are looking for a Spirits Regional Manager with an established record of brand building performance who will build our spirits business and brand equity with the trade, developing distributor relationships within the specified marketplace and deliver on the company's sales execution standards, brand building initiatives and business goals.
* Develop and conduct assigned distributor team plans, periodic team reviews, market surveys, competitive pricing surveys, Blitz execution and general sales meetings with distributor teams.
* Participate in the preparation of the tactical, quarter business review for all sales, marketing, budgetary, production and communication needs necessary to meet case volume, POD and profit contribution for the year.
* Responsible for meeting or exceeding company sales goals and providing leadership to your assigned teams to accomplish the accurate and timely execution of all company initiatives, programs, brand building activation and execution standards.
* Cultivate strong relationships with distributor personnel and manage and communicate goals/quotas, incentives and allocations for your territory.
* Cultivate strong relationships with key accounts, develop targeting lists, ensure your teams are driving distribution in these accounts and track all account activity, working cross-functionally to ensure deadlines are met.
* Work with and coach distributor sales members to educate them on our brands, brand activation initiatives and execution standards.
* Create a culture within your teams of continuous improvement, best in class practices and focus on how and where brands are sold in addition to meeting sales goals.
* Implement sales performance measures and targets using the Constellation Brands CORE brand priorities with distributors while assisting in achieving expected results.
* Conduct regular distributor market work-withs to ensure sales execution, pricing integrity and brand building initiatives are implemented.
Market Activation & Customer Management
* Positively and proactive collaboration with distributor account leads to optimize success with accounts.
* Provide an unrivaled quality of service to ensure our brands are front of mind.
* Leverage account relationships and brand building activities to foster trade advocacy.
* Ensure best-in-class consumer experiences at point of sale that bring to life the uniqueness of our brands.
* Effectively communicate our brand stories and develop a powerful set of brand experiences that leave a lasting impression.
* Create ownable occasions for our brands in the market (gifting, celebration etc).
* Uphold price integrity and execution standards.
* Leverage tools and resources for optimum benefit.
* Execute national programs and brand building initiatives.
* Support regional team to build brand equity in the market and collaborate on blitzes and events.
Administration and Analysis
* Provide feedback to Director on market issues: opportunities, changes, distributor issues and competitive activity for effective planning and programming.
* Work with Sales Operations Manager (SOM) to develop action plans for business opportunities through the use of strategic insights and as applicable leverage distributor sales data.
* Conduct post-promotional analysis in conjunction with SOM (as applicable).
* Conduct and report weekly progress checks of distributor performance for your assigned area.
* Ensure required reports are turned in timely and as necessary.
* Bachelor's Degree or equivalent.
* 5 years-experience in spirits distributor and account management.
* Program and budget development, implementation, management and strategic decision making experience.
* High level of credibility, relationships, and demonstrated ability in customer management.
* Proven experience and strong abilities in educating and motivating others to manage business.
* Excellent communication skills, strong public speaking ability/experience and excellent writing skills.
* Strong analytical capabilities including the ability to generate actionable insights from data.
* High proficiency with Microsoft Office (particularly Excel and Power Point).
Physical Requirements/Work Environment
Must be at least 21 years of age. Must be able to sit and/or stand for long periods of time and work on a computer for extended periods. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Rochester, New York
Albany, New York
Constellation Brands is committed to a continuing program of equal employment opportunity. All persons have equal employment opportunities with Constellation Brands, regardless of their sex, race, color, age, religion, creed, sexual orientation, national origin or citizenship, ancestry, physical or mental disability, medical condition (cancer or genetic characteristics), marital status, gender (including gender identity or gender expression), familial status, military or veteran status, genetic information, pregnancy, childbirth, breastfeeding, or related conditions (or any other group or category within the framework of