As a On Premise Manager, Treasury Wine Estates (TWE) can offer you an opportunity to be part of a high performing team, where you would serve as the key interface between all on-premise business, sales, trade marketing and our distribution partner teams as well as TWE Brand Portfolio Education across the Illinois Market.
Working in a small team, collaboratively, with direct and indirect team-members across on-premise chains and independent accounts, you are ultimately responsible for developing, managing and executing the state market plan for on-premise with well-developed distribution management.
TWE is a leading global luxury wine company that is traded on the Australian Securities Exchange (ASX). We believe in creating a culture that delivers sustainable growth - for our people, our business and our customers. Offering a global portfolio of instantly recognized wine brands these include Penfolds, Beringer, Sterling Vineyards, Stags’ Leap, Matua and 19 Crimes to name a few.
About the Role:
Reporting to the State Manager, IL, this position is accountable for managing on-premise business, account by account and month by month with focus of 70-80% metro and 20-30% outer metro. This will include key regional restaurants and on-premise chains, key independents and high-volume/convention hotel properties.
Your work will assist in enabling TWE to meet and exceed our sales growth targets by providing guidance and management of ongoing sales, trade channel strategies and distribution performance.
You are collaborative, an effective communicator and self-motivated with the ability to work autonomously in a team-environment, delivering against plan and sales targets.
You have previous adult beverage experience either from the supplier or distributor side. You have proven sales experience, strong knowledge of trade marketing and well-developed distribution management skills with the ability to influence indirect team members to achieve desired outcomes.
• Adult Beverage industry experience
• Proven on-premise sales experience – District Manager, Prestige Manager, Key Account Manager, Sales Manager
• Strong analytical skills with pricing, distribution and retail programming
• Previous experience developing, managing and executing against market plans
• Well-developed distribution management skills
• Strong negotiation skills
• Adult beverage credentials prefer – WSET or Sommelier Certs
• Experience managing multi-tier brands against competing priorities and performances
• Ability to influence key stakeholders, creating value and insights, using data to present stories to drive key decisions
• Advanced proficiency Microsoft Suite i.e. Excel and PPT
• Ability to travel (regionally) for work when required
• Degree qualified or equivalent industry experience
Want to know more?
We employ more than 3,500 winemakers, viticulturists, sales, distribution and support staff across 16 countries, with more than 70 wine brands globally.
If you are interested in this position, please apply online. Treasury Wine Estates is an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer.