Rack & Riddle Custom Wine Services, the North Bay Area's premier custom crush, and winemaking facility is currently looking to fill several seasonal harvest positions. The responsibilities will include but are not limited to all phases of cellar work from crush operations, additions and barrel work as well as assisting in the lab as needed.
Candidates must have at least 3 years of Harvest Experience to be considered.
Essential Job Duties:
• Tank and barrel additions
• Juice/wine racking and transferring to tank and tankers
• Pump-overs and punch-downs
• Removing pomace from tanks
• Barrel filling, topping and stirring
• Fermentation monitoring - Brix/temperature
• Tank and equipment sanitation
• Filling out work orders
• Previous crush experience and knowledge of winery cellar and/or lab procedures is preferred
• Forklift experience preferred
• Must be in good physical condition to work outdoors in cool and hot temperatures
• Ability to work safely and accurately in a fast-paced environment is required
• Must be able to lift up to 55 lbs. and work at catwalk heights of 25 feet
• Must be able to work nights, overtime and weekends
• Hours: Seasonal Full Time (plus overtime)
• Ability to work individually and within the team to achieve daily cellar goals
• Ability to read/understand work orders
• Must have at least 3 years of Harvest Experience
This is a seasonal position, depending on the timing of the harvest. Starting and ending dates are flexible and subject to change.
Please respond with application, resume, cover letter and references. Applications must be submitted to be considered for the position.
Applications can be found at: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1JNMtjblMqKS7X_HWdD6M45xf5yGTMHDc/view?usp=sharing
Rack & Riddle is an Equal Opportunity Employer and a drug-free workplace.