DTC Sales Specialist (Full time), Jarvis Estate Winery
Jarvis Estate is looking for a highly customer-service oriented sales professional who will be responsible for all aspects of the Direct to Consumer experience, including but not limited to wine sales, winery tasting-tour visits, scheduling reservations, sales data entry, and phone support. Jarvis Estate is a highly regarded Napa winery with an allocated production of wines that are produced from our estate vineyards on the hillsides of Napa. Jarvis Estate is dedicated to producing the highest possible quality wines. Every aspect of production, from our viticultural and winemaking practices, to our unique underground facility, has been carefully designed for the purpose of producing excellent wine.
• Provide winery visitors with excellent customer service and a world class tasting experience, and sell Jarvis wine
• Reservation scheduling and telephone sales (includes answering phones, answering winery related questions, confirming reservation appointments, inbound phone sales, and following up as needed with winery members)
• Establish and maintain relationships with guests on behalf of the winery, and follow-up as needed via email and telephone
• Data entry and order input
• Maintain positive working relationship with management and staff
• Contribute to special projects and perform additional duties as needed
• Previous wine related sales experience is a strong advantage
• Must have excellent verbal and written communication skills, including excellent spelling and grammar
• Passionate about fine wines and winemaking at Jarvis Estate
• Strong attention to detail and a general commitment to quality in all aspects of work
• Highly accurate data entry skills
• Strong interpersonal skills and work well with others as part of a team
• Proficient in using Microsoft Excel, Word, and Outlook
• Spoken fluency in a second language, particularly Spanish or Japanese, would be an advantage
• *NOTE: Candidates must be authorized to work in the U.S.*
• Compensation is very competitive and will be determined on an individual basis.
• Benefits include Kaiser medical, Best Life dental, two weeks vacation, plus seven national holidays, and 401k Plan.