Trinchero Family Estates is wholly owned and operated by the Trinchero family, Napa Valley vintners since 1948. The TFE portfolio includes more than 40 brands including Sutter Home, Ménage à Trois, Trinchero Napa Valley, Napa Cellars, Folie à Deux, Terra d'Oro, SeaGlass, and the number one alcohol-removed wine, Fre. TFE also markets and sells a stable of notable brands including Joel Gott Wines, Charles & Charles, Taken Wine Co., and Bandit. TFE's import portfolio also includes Angove Wines from Australia; Doña Paula Wines from Argentina; Carmen and the Wave Wines from Chile; and a spirits portfolio that includes Amador Whiskey Co and Tres Agaves Tequilas. Visit www.tfewines.com to learn more.
Assist in the Crush Season by providing support to the Winemaking/Cellar departments.
The following reflects management’s definition of essential functions for this job but does not restrict the tasks that may be assigned. Management may assign or reassign duties and responsibilities to this job at any time due to reasonable accommodation or other reasons.
• Shoveling pomace from tanks
• Pulling hoses and setting up pumps
• Cleaning and sanitizing tanks and process equipment
• Assisting operators and racker/blenders in various processing operations
• Assisting operators in running crush machinery
• Responsible for understanding the Food Safety and Quality Management System and related activities, including SQF standards
• Miscellaneous duties as assigned
• Education: High School Diploma or equivalent
• Years of Experience: Two or more years cellar experience
• Able to follow written and verbal directions
• Able to perform strenuous physical labor as described above
• Basic math skills
• Available to work long hours, any shift and 6-7 days per week
• Previous experience in cellar/winemaking preferred
• Valid California driver’s license
• Moderate to heavy physical work
• Work site may be any one of Trinchero Family Estates’ facilities
• Standing for long periods of time (8-12 hours per day)
• Must comply with all safety equipment requirements including respirator
• Exposure to various chemicals in production areas
• Exposure to machinery, forklifts and related production equipment
• Exposure to outside elements (heat, wet &/or damp condition, cold)
• Long and irregular hours during peak periods or on various shifts
• Extensive walking and lifting of up to 55 pounds
Currently offering competitive pay rates, ranging from $17.40/hr- $20.50/hr, depending on experience.
Trinchero Family Estates provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, Trinchero Family Estates complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.