Notre Vue Estate has an opportunity for seasoned Hospitality and Events Manager to join our team.
Key attributes include principals of stewardship, authenticity and passion to build prominent, sustainable destination winery Hospitality, Events and Tour programs that will be recognized for providing customers and visitors with the highest quality products and experiences in a manner that exceeds their expectations while delivering business goals.
The key responsibility of this position is to manage the profitable exponential growth and effectiveness, ROI and P&L of Hospitality and Events and Tours on and off site. The successful applicant will be wearing several hats during the work day, weekend work and attending of evening events will be required. The Hospitality and Events Manager will report directly to the Director of Sales and Marketing. This position will have a close, collaborative working relationship with all members of the organization.
Scope of Position:
• Create, coordinate & execute all Events and Tours
• To nurture the onsite consumer event experience, revenue/volume and acquisition of wine club members.
• Convey Brand message to our visitors in an enjoyable, informative and professional manner.
• Consistently develop and maintain the highest quality customer and B to B relations.
• Assists with administrative duties and DTC program as needed and marketing functions.
• The Hospitality and Events Manager will supervise Hospitality Associates in all operational & sales-based functions associated with on-sight tours and events.
• Work with sales and marketing team to coordinate presence at off-site marketing and networking events. Build awareness of brand within the industry, including grass root marketing efforts and industry events.
• Other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
• Bachelor’s degree preferred.
• Minimum 3 plus years of winery Events, DTC sales, hospitality and/or customer service experience.
• Thorough understanding and genuine interest in luxury wine business and terminology.
• Knowledge of workplace safety procedures.
• Understanding and compliance of direct shipping requirements & laws relating to serving, selling and shipping wine.
• Demonstrated proficiency with Retail POS systems, CRM databases. Experience with Vin 65, PowerPoint, Excel, Word.